Looking For Raid—Need Plus Updates

90 Human Warlock
The experiences in LFR have not been very good. I sat there for a hour listening to people swearing,yelling,belittling, and booting. Healers sign in as heals but dps instead. I have seen people are removed if they won an item, if they are new, if they speak up, if they arent pulling 16+k dps and playing the way another is yelling at them to play. Ive been sworn at etc over being 12th on the list watching everyone under me removed because they had top end game gear decideing I wasn't good enough with a bunch of others.

I have seen more poor game play than I have in the years I have been playing. I myself have taken a break from the game and paused my account in support to a ticket I opened watching 10 players removed because the top dps decided they did not deserve to be in the group. I saw all the loot go to those with top gear who had way better needing on tokens and they are the ones I see yelling and going off on lower dps who lost loot rolls.

The worst I have seen is people feeling they are entitled to be in the raid and no one else is.These players use top abuse tactics and continue on that player till they are bullied and removed. I don't care for responses to my post as I have heard it all especially in LFR to the point I am in tears over a video game! People with the items still manage to win the rolls and laugh at the entire group. I have also seen people win then start to auction off the item in raid chat.
I would like to see those in better gear ommitted from winning similar gear pieces automatic pass due to winning it previously or the item would not improve their gear, I would like to see the booting system changed that there can be only so many not entire raids removed.I would like to see people have to put in legit reasons to remove players and if they are not legit to have that player reprimanded instead.I would also like to see if someone is in top gear that they are not allowed to roll on lower ilvl items which they are going to vendor or disenchant. Instead of classes sharing the tokens, I would like to see it class specific per item like in old school raids. Lastly if someone is continually reported for what they say in LFR that is not abided by game rules or speach allowed they should be automatically removed from group, put on temporary pause and spoken to directly.

More people who are in charge should have characters to actually see how some of us are treated.

Yes it may be a game, it may be virtual but people are behind each character. There is not enough ignores in this game. No one is entitled to anything, each player because they pay for the game are equally entitled to play.

As support towards being removed from a LFR group by a top dps I pause my account for a month. If anything behavior needs to change or be dealt with a lot better. Just because you are online does not give an excuse to treat others like they aren't equal.

until you worked hard to lvl anothers character, until you spend money that may not come easily on their game, until you work hard to get ilvl up to get into different things. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED MORE THAN ANOTHER.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, I have been in the LFR thing for 5 weeks now with this toon and my DK. I just did the 3rd and 4th boss of the 1st raid and saw a Druid get a Helm and Shoulders on the 3rd boss and then the Gloves on the 4th boss. Really? 3 tier pieces in 2 bosses. 2 from one boss.

What the hell. The loot system is just plain messed up. You see people that have only all Raid Finder gear and then you have people like me that have 1 or 2 pieces. At this rate, I should get all my gear by next year.

And before you even say "oh quit your complaining." I am sure I am not the only one that is seeing this.

Blizzard needs to add something to the role bonus thing. If you need on an item and don't win, then you should get more bonus for the next time and this will keep going and going until you win then it resets.

Blizzard wants this game to be fun for all but how the hell can it be fun when you see one person getting all the loot while you get nothing over and over.

Also, I am sure others have said this too but it really sucks when you do 4 bosses and only 1 item drops for you to roll on in which 12 other people roll on it. I have done many a LFR where 2 or 3 bosses drop NOTHING I can roll on for either toon.

And the last kicker, I was on my DK and we killed Deathwing. What loot dropped? 3 of the Hunter/Druid staffs and some other thing. Really? 3 of the same loot? I think Blizzard needs to add and If then Else statement in there when the loot is randomly getting created.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
After thinking about it and talking to someone, why not get rid of the loot all together and just give out something like raid finder tokens. Each boss defeated awards them. After the raid, head on over to the raid finder token vendor and buy the loot you want. All the loot the bosses drop will be there. You want your tier pieces, you can buy them or the tokens for them.

No more complaining about who stole your loot or never winning roles.
85 Orc Death Knight
If you go in as tank . you should get to roll on tank gear only
If you go in as melee dps you get to roll on melee dps only.
If you go in as heals you get the roll on healing gear only
if you go in a caster dps

etc etc why is this so hard for you blizzard you have pallies rolling on just about everything tanks rolling on dps gear, dps rolling on tank gear it's a bad joke . i just got out of the maddness fight the tank gets the roll bonus on the dps sword, rolls a 200 and leaves it on the boss to be an !@#$%^also a druid wins the shoulders he is wearing all gemmed an enchanted. people with better tier rolling on items they don't need or have looted weeks before
if you have looted and or wearing better items .. simple you don't get to roll!!!!!!!!

and i hear people saying what about multi roll like druid or shammy .. the answer is.
You want to gear out all other spec's then que as them .
Edited by Såtånclåus on 1/1/2012 7:52 PM PST
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Ok, I have been in the LFR thing for 5 weeks now with this toon and my DK. I just did the 3rd and 4th boss of the 1st raid and saw a Druid get a Helm and Shoulders on the 3rd boss and then the Gloves on the 4th boss. Really? 3 tier pieces in 2 bosses. 2 from one boss.

What the hell. The loot system is just plain messed up. You see people that have only all Raid Finder gear and then you have people like me that have 1 or 2 pieces. At this rate, I should get all my gear by next year.

And before you even say "oh quit your complaining." I am sure I am not the only one that is seeing this.

Blizzard needs to add something to the role bonus thing. If you need on an item and don't win, then you should get more bonus for the next time and this will keep going and going until you win then it resets.

Blizzard wants this game to be fun for all but how the hell can it be fun when you see one person getting all the loot while you get nothing over and over.

Also, I am sure others have said this too but it really sucks when you do 4 bosses and only 1 item drops for you to roll on in which 12 other people roll on it. I have done many a LFR where 2 or 3 bosses drop NOTHING I can roll on for either toon.

And the last kicker, I was on my DK and we killed Deathwing. What loot dropped? 3 of the Hunter/Druid staffs and some other thing. Really? 3 of the same loot? I think Blizzard needs to add and If then Else statement in there when the loot is randomly getting created.
Dont feel to bad i have raid the first half of the raid and seen not one thing i could even have the option to roll on.
Personally I don't Roll on gear i already have, I have a hard enough time getting gear as it is i work hard do the raid each week geared up to get in ect. What i don't like seeing is people who fully know that they already have the tier token and they roll on it anyhow so they have a chance to trade it for something else, Ill admit that if 2 helm tokens drop i will roll on them both but also in the off chance i win two i give it to someone else who can use it i haven't won two tokens but if i ever did that is what i would do i know how frustrating it can be going for the last what 5 weeks now to only get 1 token where you see some people with 5 somehow, and still rolling on another, its a shame but their isn't much i can do about it.

Also going back to a comment earlier, doing the raid and seeing people complain my dps is 30k and his is only 15k so he doesn't deserve to win the roll is annoying, but i don't mind that to much what bothers me is a dps pally wins a neck with haste and spirit on it which he got the roll bonus and won it fair and square the raid decides to boot him because he won a roll i dont like that he won it blizzard allowed him to win it get over it and move on it will be their next time for you to roll on again. I just dont like how people take your item in a five man for example becasue you have 1 green on and they say you dont deserve the item, but you made the item level requirement to enter the dungeon why to people have to belly ache about it, it is more annoying when you know they just intend to vendor trash it and just took the item from you because of some silly reason they validated their actions for.

Maybe we should have more strick looting rules in dungeons to, as for Raid finder perhaps with the roll bonus if a healer item drops, maybe we could have it so it only shows up in you loot options for you main spec roll and if all the healers pass or greed on it, it gives the mages ect the option to roll on it then, so in a way having it so if you are not the roll it is designed for it does not show up as a loot option at all until all the healers have had their turn. Do them same for say rogue/druid items, make it so only the rogue/druid can see the item and if all the rogue/druid ect. roll on it and pass or greed then have it so say myself a healer with feral offspec then has the option to roll on said item. but thinking about that now i think that would just over complicate things.
Edited by Ulorla on 1/1/2012 10:36 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
ok the looting issues i have seen posted here is minor to some of the others i keep seeing
shamans hunter war share same token
shamans have 3 spec wars have 2 hunters 1
rogue dk mage druid
rogue 1 spec dk 2 mage 1 druid 3-4
pally priest warlock
pally 3 priest 2 warlock 1
going to use my hunter for example she has lost tokens in raid finder to wars and shamans for there off specs
there are to many greedy ppl and it is making certain class's harder to gear up and therefor less fun to play in a competative raid setting
with the release of the 3 new dungeons they auto looted gear to plate and cloth wearers while leather and mail still got to hunt for there gear
if issues like these arent resolved i prolly wont be around for the next xpac
90 Night Elf Druid
ya hunters mages rogues and locks are getting shafted hard on the token and greedy ppl gearing there off sets just cuz the failed system allows them had a warriors in heros ds 10 man gear take the raidfinder gloves from my shaman because he needed them for his dps set
86 Orc Shaman
01/02/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Zebutan
well if it makes anyone feel better i specifically joined a raid where i was only shaman healer with no paladins. then i lost the caster shield to and ENH shaman. when i told him i actually needed it he said "i do too, for my OS" then he rolled need on a caster belt on spine and whispered me and said "i just needed on that cause i dont like you" of course he won that too

That don't surprise me at all i have had similar things happen that people just decide they will take something even if they don't need it for a off spec they might not even have. just because they want to ruin the game for you.
Here is an idea to address having people in the LFR with full pvp gear, change it so pvp gear is -371 gear and pve gear is +378 gear or have pvp gear item level register red and pve type gear register yellow or something like that so when you try to que for say LFR in full pvp gear you cannot because you have the wrong item level gear or wrong gear color.
Also the idea of making tokens unique is a good idea, have it so if you have the token in your inventory you cant roll on it again, however that wont work for classes such as druid who have different gear sets such as feral and resto ect. I don't think their can be a fair fix for that particular issue since like im sure many other folks do they like to gear up both specs when they can, still i dont take something for of spec unless nobody else needs it for their main spec, which should never happen in LFR since 25 people are not going to all have that item.

I dont think it would be that hard in the programing to change it so pvp gear is a different stat from pve gear like i said it could be as simple as adding a + or - to the gear and having it so LFR and dungeon finder detect and allow access based on the appropriate gear type.
Of the items you would have equipped since many folks carry 1-3 sets of gear pvp pve main off ect.
Edited by Ulorla on 1/2/2012 7:42 PM PST
85 Undead Death Knight
Omg thank you, doing 57 bosses and only winning one time, cause all needing on all if they can, really gets people depressed and mad. Thank you
Does blizzard even really read through all this i see a lot of good ideas but dont see any input from anyone but other players.
90 Goblin Rogue
Had the same problem with Balance druids rolling (and winning) both agility trinkets over hunters, rogues and other toons in agility related specs.

Would be great if this can be fixed.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Intellect ring dropped. A ret paladin and myself both rolled 199 on the ring. Guess who won the ring?

Ret paladin. Won an intellect ring.

What made it even better? The guy outright admitted that yeah he was in ret spec, and that it was a bank toon of his. -.- Very evidenced by all of the pvp blues he was wearing to cheat the ilevel requirement.

Your loot system is still massively broken Blizz. You already know that people tend to be jerks in LFD and LFR. More policing needs to happen, so that this kind of "lol, Imma roll for OS/cause Imma vendor it/cause I dont like you/cause puppies made me do it" does not happen.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would just be happier and have more fun when after I do both LFR raids and down the 8 bosses, I could take my Raid tokens and buy 1 item from the Raid Vendor. It could be the Tier piece or trinket or bracers or any loot my toon could get from the raid bosses.

This way, if a Ret Pali wants to buy the ring on his bank alt, that he is only wasting his Raid token. Meanwhile, Evilmuffin is very happy with her Intellect Ring she just bought ;)

If you want that OS DPS Tier chest piece, then save up your tokens for it.

Everyone is happy because each week, everyone can get 1 item.
1 Human Paladin
fqfwfgefdvhdhfhjglhk;gkbhln;nlgvl,kmgjfjfjfjhfgjbhghfhfhgjhjfrujufuufreeqwqwqreqfrwreyyrttoyouoppphlkkgbbxbxxbbxbbbxbxbxbxbxxbbxxxbxxaagsgdgddddddwweeuruurwyrwywrw6rwrtwuryw8r
rrwetrwyrywrywyrwyrywyrwrgwrwwrhwurwrururuwruwr
1 Human Paladin
sfewwfefyefe
fesfjh
fkfj
fdsfhe
fnehf
frewdyf
fefeyfy
fjwehfe
fefeiu
feeifk
fjdifieh
fjdfudh
ffdufdfh
fdfjdfjffj
f;kfhdfdhdfudf
fiffpfo
flfop
85 Draenei Shaman
Well i posted some ideas to solve some known problems, but I guess I did it in the wrong place so it got deleted. This looks like the right place.

Problem 1. People needing on stuff they don't need, for use on their offspec, to hand off to friends, disenchant and sell the shards, or just to spite the other players in the raid.

Possible Solution. A worn gear check which recognizes current gear level for the slot being rolled on which removes the "role bonus" if the worn gear is already equal or higher level.

Problem 2. People winning multiple copies of the same item from the same boss.

Possible Solution. Perhaps there is a way to recognize when multiple identical items are being rolled for, and instead of doing multiple rolls, do one roll and grant one item each to the top X number of rollers (depending on how many duplicate items dropped).

Problem 3. (Smilar to problem 1) The same person winning many items in the same raid. This would not be so much an issue if it was upgrades for their main spec, but it is often not, thus similar to problem 1.

Possible Solution. For each item won during a LFR lockout period, that character would have their "role bonus" depreciated by 10.

These are my ideas. Just trying to help smooth out the system, and as the blue posts said, you know it is a problem and want to find ways to address it. So i'm doing my best to assist.
Edited by Phionna on 1/3/2012 6:30 PM PST
85 Goblin Shaman
Just A random idea for the raid finder loot system..
To many times have i ran the raid each week to be left empty handed and afkers or just plain Scrubs get carried through to riches..

Blizzard Why not switch out the loot lock out, if you fight a boss and dont get to loot or even roll in some cases you dont get locked out from boss loot, Maybe a 1 item per boss whether that be tier or random piece once you win something from that paticular boss then your locked from looting him..or even a once you win a piece of tier gear your bonus goes to +50 not + 100 to make it fair to the other people in raid..
This will make people raid more thus resulting in more play time.. and everyone will be happy because they arent getting locked out of a raid for a whole week without winning anything...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]