Looking For Raid—Need Plus Updates

85 Blood Elf Mage
We need this to also stop people from rolling need on tier tokens when they've got these items equipped!!

People rolling need on tier tokens while wearing that tier piece . . . . grrrr . . . .
83 Gnome Priest
12/13/2011 02:51 PMPosted by Serbubblelot
All I have to say is TAKE OUT THE STUNS. I don't care if you change them to incapacitates or what. But you can't pvp if you can't do anything at all.

^ Made me laugh! Way off topic good sir :P Which i am sure you knew that from the start. :)
100 Troll Shaman
12/13/2011 02:51 PMPosted by Serbubblelot
All I have to say is TAKE OUT THE STUNS. I don't care if you change them to incapacitates or what. But you can't pvp if you can't do anything at all.

Erm, wrong thread?
100 Troll Shaman
12/13/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Zhasta
So your saying that I need to buy the store to enjoy a bag of chip? The game is broken. I am glad they are atempting to do something about it but I like to enjoy my purchase when it's hot and fresh-not perfected a year later and then served to me. I know it might be compicated but try to sort out the metaphors.

There may be other things behind it, Raid Finder is sorta new and there may be technological kinks to work out.
100 Draenei Paladin
I applauded this change, I'm glad Blizzard is finally taking a stance on the loot issue.

That said could we please get some confirmation on Gurthalak, the strength based sword off Deathwing?

Conversation in the thread in the CS forum has revealed that it does not have an updated tool tip reflecting these changes and therefor may not abide by these rules.

Which would be very frustrating for strength based DPS seeking this weapon.
90 Troll Hunter
coming from a hunter, remove seal of primordial shadow from our list, we don't need expertise
1 Human Warlock
As a cloth wearer this new system is not so stellar.

How is it that priests get access to every caster ring, trinket, neck, wand, etc... in the game but Warlocks and Mages are restricted?

I can reforge spirit, if I want to roll for the neck and then reforge the spirit to a more useful stat I should be able to! It's not like there's another caster neck in the entirety of DS that I can roll on.

Barring this system stays in place, where's the loot that's designated as caster DPS only? So far I see nothing for us, but I do see priests rolling on every single piece of cloth gear, neck, etc... w/ or w/ out spirit on it.
Edited by Pamarracene on 12/13/2011 3:03 PM PST
100 Undead Warlock

How is it that priests get access to every caster ring, trinket, neck, wand, etc... in the game but Warlocks and Mages are restricted?

then you can wait for your item to drop. spirit benefits priests in more ways than one, and it shouldn't be given to people to treat it as a junk stat.
1 Human Warlock

then you can wait for your item to drop. spirit benefits priests in more ways than one, and it shouldn't be given to people to treat it as a junk stat.

I would love to wait for my item to drop, if there actually was one. No caster neck drops in DS except for the spirit neck which is now restricted.
100 Gnome Warlock
12/13/2011 02:32 PMPosted by Shadowboom
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3729953854#new-post

Consider me pleasantly surprised since the LFR bonus doesn't apply to frost DKs.
100 Draenei Shaman
You missed these:

Vagaries of Time
Hand of Morchok
Horrifying Horn Arbalest
Experimental Specimen Slicer
Spire of Coagulated Globules
Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony
Lightning Rod
Morningstar of Heroic Will
Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster
Visage of the Destroyer
Dragonfire Orb

At least, you missed them if you really were trying to class out all weapons/trinkets/accessories
100 Draenei Paladin
I would love to wait for my item to drop, if there actually was one. No caster neck drops in DS except for the spirit neck which is now restricted.

There isn't a neck for anyone else either, so do what all the rest of us will have to do. Buy the Valor neck.

You know, instead of being mad about not being able to take items not intended for your class.
1 Human Warlock
12/13/2011 03:17 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

There isn't a neck for anyone else either, so do what all the rest of us will have to do. Buy the Valor neck.

You know, instead of being mad about not being able to take items not intended for your class.

Funny, I was told by Blizzard that I could reforge secondary stats... guess that was a lie then.

Looking at the loot list I find it funny that Priest has it's own chest piece, that no one else can roll on as well as an OH that only a druid can roll with them on! Not to mention the neck.

Offhand • Ledger of Revolting Rituals - Druid, Priest
Neck • Petrified Fungal Heart - Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman
Chest • Robe of Glowing Stone - Priest
85 Worgen Priest
A situation that I find of concern which I have experienced and seen multiple times is players who roll on times and then leave the group before rolls finish and they win the roll. Can you please look for a way to remove players from the roll count when they leave group. I have had a group where a shaman needed on all weapons on DW and won the two weapons they was interested in and left while the other two weapons which was both the same spell caster weapons was still being rolled for. This shaman won both these weapons and it sat left for no one to be able to loot because of this persons selfish actions.

Edited by Wolfdandy on 12/13/2011 3:33 PM PST
1 Draenei Paladin
The real underlying issue is that Raid Finder shouldn't have gone live without an intelligent loot system in place. I understand that they wanted to "test" it first, but it's pretty insulting to be paying for a beta test of a feature.
14 Night Elf Hunter
I think the trinket that they made class specific for priest/druid when shamans and pallies need it to is the best example of mess they made. I wouldn't dream rolling on agility items with my ele shaman but intel off hands are viable choices, except for this one. And if they made spirit pieces with bonus roll just for healers then that is a bad choice too because dps offspec needs them too.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]