To All Roleplayers...

85 Night Elf Hunter
this is awesome, and here I thought that RP was dying on the server :) looking forward to meeting you all in game and really bring it back ( and i didn't even know about the AD wiki! :) )
Reply Quote
77 Worgen Warrior
Hey fellow Argent Dawnites, pretty big rping fan here, was just wondering if you guys are still around at these sites for rping and where at? I'm not quite sure where you guys decided to rp and on what channel but I would love to join you guys if you are willing :D. Let me know, thanks!
Reply Quote
Aye let me know also I tried joining..the channel you posted before..but kept comming back as invalid channel
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am usually on at night,(after 9pm server time ) with Eredon (or an alt) :) but I try to stay around lakeshire
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'll try to pop down for some roleplay one of these nights. :D Maybe we should get an event together? Also, to join the channel use '/join UnitedAD'. It'll give you the most populated one.
Reply Quote
thanks i'll try it again,looking forward to doing some events maybe this weekend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
sounds like a great idea Catiana, we should get something together like once a month and then move to more once we can?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I agree entirely. What I'd really like to do is have perhaps one or two days when all the roleplayers go down to the Darkmoon Faire. It's an amazing roleplay environment. And since it's coming up soon, we wouldn't have to wait too long!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
sounds awesome!, lets work out a day and I will be there is ( if am able to make it that is ) another thing that might work was something that happend awhile ago, was like player run bazaar at Ravenholdt Manor
Edited by Eredon on 3/2/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone have a event planned for this weekend?if so,and next extra for anything just let me know.I'll help out as much I can.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I am an aspiring role player. I have been playing on Argent dawn about 6 years. I have tons of Para Role playing experiance on Yahoo or whatever. I just havent really found a nice group to role play with. Since this server seems to love "Raid progression" more. When someone see's me in goldshire, they are like "Lawl !@#$%shire" And Im like...Ugh no.

I'd love to role play with you guys. I have my transmog which makes me very happy. I have been wanting Teir 6 for Priest for about 3 years. (Since Black temple/Hyjal came out) :) When Im on I'll join that channel. thanks. I also use MyRP addon. It allows you to change your name, and it shows up in chat. Its pretty neat. :)
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
well I meant to call it "Indecent girls/guys who e rp" shire. There...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We'd love to RP with you, too! We're currently working to bring the RP community back up to what it used to be.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Okay I'm going to start up the Silvertongued Lady next Tuesday, March 27 from 8-10 server time. Help me by spreading the word and any alcoholic drinks you can mail me would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
March27 Bookmarked...but after a few drinks im a goldentongued dwarf just warn ye
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I won't be able to make it, but enjoy it! and hope for a good turn out =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Aldonjr, might I suggest making an event in the calendar and inviting everyone who has responded to this forum? Would be an incredibly easy way to get the word out. I'll see what I can do as well.

On another note, a roleplay event has been created for Friday at the Lakeshire Inn. It has its own forum post, so everyone check it out! :D
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Greetings! I'm not only new to RP, I'm new to the game. In fact, I'm still on my free month. I knew I wanted to role play when I got this game due to the history of the world it's set in. I picked the first RP realm I saw (this one) and have been mostly disappointed. I played a normal realm for a day, to see the difference, and unfortunately didn't see much at all.
From what I've picked up from these forums, Argent Dawn used to be apparently amazing for role playing. Seeing as how my wallet was emptied by upgrading to Cataclysm and subscribing, I'm not willing to pay for a transfer. That said, I want to help make AD not only great for role playing, but the best realm for it.
I'm starting a new role playing guild called Society of the Light and need signatures for the charter. I want to make this an extremely organized, highly sociable guild based on the game's history. For now, anyone over Lv. 10 is welcome. I could use your help!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edwarn, I know that an individual named Balrien was just today looking for a roleplaying guild. This individual is currently level nine. Also, might I suggest posting info in the Roleplay Guilds thread? I've seen many individuals out there looking for roleplaying guilds, but there aren't many to recommend. :)

Also, just a reminder, my guild is open for those who need a community before moving on and finding a guild that more suits their need. So if you're new to roleplay and want help, or just want to be part of a community, let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hello fellow rpers,

I am from the good server of WRA and am wondering if you need help with some good old dwarven rp? I currently see that your rp has been on the decline and want to know if their is anything that I can do to help. I have had thoughts about moving my clan "aka guild" to a new seerver just to start fresh. I was wondering how attractive an dwarven only rp clan would sound to the server and if not then is their something I could do in order to assit?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]