To All Roleplayers...

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi everyone, I just came back to WoW after taking a break for a couple years..I was looking for a good roleplay server and somebody had told me here was good but obviously its not going to well from the looks of things. Can anyone tell me if horde has active roleplayers or is it dead? thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Things are actually going incredibly well. We have a very strong group Alliance side, with a weekly meeting, regular events, and a chat channel. There's no shortage of RP. :)

Hordeside, on the other hand, is lacking. However, there -is- a small group of us working on bringing it back, we just need the support of the Hordeside community. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give ya the details!

Thanks for considering Argent Dawn! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm very interested, I have an NE warrior i was thinking about xfering its good to know the Alli side is better.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Fantastic! On both sides, the chat channel you want to join is UnitedAD. The Alliance side usually has about 15 people in it nightly.

http://unitedad.wordpress.com/ is our website. I keep it as up to date as possible with event info, pictures, etc. It also has links to not only RPing addons that'll help your experience, but also other cool pages like our deviantART pages and popular forum posts.

Once you get in, go ahead and shoot me a PM. I'll add your name to all of the events we have planned. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Unshameless bump. AD continues to grow more and more, whisper me for details on Alliance side RP and how to get active with the large community.
Reply Quote
15 Pandaren Shaman
I am new to WoW and lore/stories are what I love and would like to understand more about RP and join in the community.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Kilok
I am new to WoW and lore/stories are what I love and would like to understand more about RP and join in the community.

If you wish to join in, one of the best ways is to simply type /join UnitedAD next chance you get online. It's a channel hosted by RPers for RPers, accepting anyone who enjoys RP. It's one of the best places to find RP on the server. Newer players such as yourself are especially welcome with open arms, and I would gladly assist you with any questions in-game or concerns about RP. It's a place of great understanding where many will help you out with whatever questions you have.
Edited by Agalladorn on 12/7/2012 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Monk
Too many pages. How's it now? Is Lakeshire still the place to be? John Keeshan is the man! Second only to Godfrey. I would love to visit Lakeshire.
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
I agree that its hard to find but its because most people who roleplay are godmodders now i dont mean everyone but some people are seriously using whatever they can tricking people in the rp to their advantage. so good rp is really hard to find but most people prefer certain rps over others so yeah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]