Mouseclique exploting raid finder

90 Goblin Death Knight
A bunch of premades from mouseclique joined raid finder with some pugs from various servers.
After the first boss they started kicking people that were doing the fight fine (above par) just so their was less competition for gear.
After one of the kicks got denied they started grieving the boss and being **!#holes
E.g taking hagara in the middle purposely, healers taunting tanks randomly running around.
I'm pretty sure needing gear for other people and kicking them for less competition in a premade is considered an exploit but not entirely sure. Sounds like something paragon would do.
Reply Quote
they left the server to join yours, so go post in that forum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2011 12:37 AMPosted by Mcbanè
kicking them for less competition in a premade is considered an exploit but not entirely sure.

While it's certainly kind of a **%% move, it's not an exploit. And honestly, I don't get why they'd feel the need to go to such extent.

But srsly. Realm forums don't care much.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Woah! This is incredible, I am very disappointed in the MouseClique community!

We need to report these fellas the the authority
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
You do know that even after initiating a vote in LFR a public
Vote comes up (which is why you are here). Press yes or no.

Why would you compare those guilds to be similar?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
We thought about just doing a mount raffle and having our guild win it. That would have been better.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You do know that even after initiating a vote in LFR a public
Vote comes up Press yes or no.
Their was around 5-7people from their guild in the run it takes 5 people to initiate a kick. Pretty much they could kick anyone they pleased as they did do that.

Why would you compare those guilds to be similar?

Paragon did the lfr and got saved then got 1person that wasn't saved to go in and roll on all the loot then trade it to the people in the run. (hot fixed of course) Kind of the same thing except on a much smaller scale and with pugs from other servers. Reserving gear etc.
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
are you saying you are in paragon?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/14/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Itnlegend
We thought about just doing a mount raffle and having our guild win it. That would have been better.

mad
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
12/14/2011 06:47 PMPosted by Gutterball
are you saying you are in paragon?

Clearly not im in a random 25guild for lols because i quit raiding and when did i say i was lolwut?
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
You just told me what they do in lfr and how they work so obviously you are in paragon
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After one of the kicks got denied they started grieving the boss and being **!#holes
E.g taking hagara in the middle purposely, healers taunting tanks randomly running around.

you forgot using aspect of the pack during lightning phase, we were so mad bro.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

you forgot using aspect of the pack during lightning phase, we were so mad bro.

Lol, as grievous as that is, I can't help but laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/14/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Itnlegend

They would probably win it by default cause you can't offer anything that anyone outside of it would want I'm sure...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2011 06:57 PMPosted by Halolgen

mad

Indeed.
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
sarcasm doesnt mean mad, you're assuming he's mad. why?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Gutterball
sarcasm doesnt mean mad, you're assuming he's mad. why?

You must be new around here. Go do some reading, perhaps chill in trade chat a little.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]