Darthjason

84 Human Death Knight
I have the sad duty to inform the Terokkar server that Darthjason's player Jason passed away on Tuesday night, Dec 13th, 2011. He will be missed. My condolences to his friends and guildmates.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Um....

What.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Real good guy, always friendly and helpful.

Very tragic news.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
It is not a joke.

We will miss Jason very much - he was one of the most genuinely friendly people I have met in this game or indeed at all.
Reply Quote
He was a good guy and I'll miss him very much, as will many others.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Heartbroken.
I'll miss him dearly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
He will be sorely missed. My deepest condolences go out to his family.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Although I knew him for a short time, I'll surely miss him. He was a good man. Condolences to his family.
Reply Quote
28 Tauren Warrior
I have never really met him, but this is still sad news for me to hear. My condolences for his family, especially during the holiday season.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Wow just found out about this, he was a great guy. Damn.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
My deepest condolences go out to his family. DJ was a good person; never too busy to help others.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am gone and only the wind remains. if you need me look for me in the rain. If you wish to hear my voice listen to the wind for that is where I am.

I am sorry to hear of this! he will be mised I will listen to the wind to hear his voice! but rember he is safe now in the light that awaits us all!
Brenda
Reply Quote
I am late in posting, but I was an arena partner of his and wanted to add that DJ was a very good guy. He would do anything to help the guild or a friend in game and was one of the nicest people I have met in wow.

We are all shocked at his passing and I know I speak for everyone who played with him in sending out our sincere condolences his family and loved ones.

We miss you, DJ.

-Ras
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]