glad cutoff was 2518, we were 2560 the first week :o
SHOULDA SAT
and why do you care so much about davien lol

gggget owned level 1
Reply Quote

Now..
Put ur glad title on....

Oh wait u cant there was no KFC last season

I wish you'd GTFO my thread so I/we can get something accomplished here. So they got glad with KFC, who gives a !@#$... they still got it. Just like every glad/multi-glad has with a good comp. Nobody plays %^-* setups to get glad, it's always been that way.
Edited by Lacè on 12/19/2011 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Looks like shadow isn't going to work on this server, with the lack of pvp'ers. Especially the lack of healers that pvp, so, I almost completely re-geared last night for Disc. Should finish my spirit off-set and tweak some other stats tonight.
IN ALL SERIOUSNESS GUYS I NEED A 3s TOO HELP

What comp are you thinking about running Throbin? I wouldn't mind healing a Jungle/Thug cleave if you'd be interested.

If you know a feral I am beyond down. Ran that to 2300 last season and it was cake
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
P.S. cbare go feral plz
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
12/19/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Carebeâr

glad cutoff was 2518, we were 2560 the first week :o
SHOULDA SAT
and why do you care so much about davien lol

put ur glad title on... oh wait.... same boat
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love drama threads this is great :D
I would really appreciate it if the lvl 1 troll keeps posting, gives a good read. I mean it, dont stop.

12/19/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Throbin
P.S. cbare go feral plz

requires me to bg =[
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
12/19/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Davien

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rz9ymp.jpg

Glad range first week LAST season KFC. After nerfs playing against a huge FoM comp with r1 players. TRY HARDER BRO.

Also
put ur glad title on... oh wait.... same boat

Anyways Bump.

I dont get it all i see is mmr, which any bad knows meant nothing early in the season as people were hitting 2600+ with negative ratios, due to the inflation from the prior season. Oh i also see that u did the least damage of any dps in the match
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
I love drama threads this is great :D
I would really appreciate it if the lvl 1 troll keeps posting, gives a good read. I mean it, dont stop.

P.S. cbare go feral plz

requires me to bg =[

requires u learn how to play druid
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/19/2011 06:19 PMPosted by Yourbadlol
Oh i also see that u did the least damage of any dps in the match

arena is all about that high damage amirite, not about setting up for a kill and doing the damage when you need it. oh and telling a gladiator druid A GLADIATOR RESTO DRUID he needs to
12/19/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Yourbadlol
learn how to play druid
is probably the most ignorant thing i have heard.

oh and can you please muster up the testicular fortitude to post on your main...i mean honestly everyone is laughing at you right now.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
12/19/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Wårgåsm
Oh i also see that u did the least damage of any dps in the match

arena is all about that high damage amirite, not about setting up for a kill and doing the damage when you need it. oh and telling a gladiator druid A GLADIATOR RESTO DRUID he needs to
learn how to play druid
is probably the most ignorant thing i have heard.

oh and can you please muster up the testicular fortitude to post on your main...i mean honestly everyone is laughing at you right now.

thank god there is no rating requirement to post on wow forums or u would be just reading along
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight

thank god there is no rating requirement to post on wow forums or u would be just reading along

wat.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
OH DO ME! DO ME!
Reply Quote
tl;dr

TIL Trolls try to troll other trolls who end up getting trolled via the trolled people therefore nerf trolls
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
tl;dr

TIL Trolls try to troll other trolls who end up getting trolled via the trolled people therefore nerf trolls

http://i.imgur.com/ooVxa.jpg
Reply Quote
Throbin, all the ferals that I knew were decent either don't play now, or went alliance... That's not to say there aren't any decent ferals, I just don't know them if they're out there. There's a feral re-roll in my guild that seems pretty good. Communicated in skype when we were doing random bg's like it was an arena, so I was impressed with that anyway.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/R%C3%BAsty/simple
Unless you know someone... I'm at a loss : (
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]