BOUNTY (the quicker picker upper)

85 Undead Mage
In BC we had a bounty hunter thread that was pretty successful regardless of the ability to sit in shattrath all day. Created and implemented by Dardanos it maxed out on posts I believe. With over 100 bounties collected and implemented.

And now that we can create opposing faction characters we can set up the transferal of gold via bounty even easier then back in the day.

The game is pretty simple, place a bounty with a reward, the higher the reward the more active participants usually.

From there if the player is killed by opposing player they need to capture a screenshot and send it to the person who put out the bounty. From there it was collected. It was also stated that if you wish to participate that you follow up on the amount payed. (just doing it for fun yo)

Having a death of people took anywhere from a couple days to several months before that person is killed by another player, but that's the point of the thread.

The thread holder will put up the bounties in his post and the rewards and will delete once the bounty has been collected. It actually got a lot of success compared to the amount of flak that it first received when introduced.

^ Quoted from Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi YES HELLO MR ADD HOW ARE YOU? !@#$....

Price: 200g
Head: Zafire, Buttscratchr, or Rherrington
Reason: Cuz I says it

WHO DARE COMETH AND !@#$ WHERE THEY EATITH?!?
Edited by Magikman on 12/14/2011 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Eat !@#$ing %^-* you !@#$% ^-* !@#$ %!!@*# %^-*!@ #$%^-
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
And when i kill you I will get 200g in the mail??
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
You asked me this earlier... -_-

WHATTHE!@#$!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I wanna do it!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Can we put bounties up on ourselves?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
how about this, I'll give 200 gold to anyone who can post a picture of me from BC when i was on this server!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rherrington was in Durotar and I was smashing him and then he bubbled and like teleported or something. Woulda gotten free 200g.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I remember all of the bounties posted on my head... oh the memories.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
100g if any Alliance can post a pic of them killing Nastacïa.

300g if any Alliance can post pics of them following her around and killing every cat she comes across.

500g if you can get both in a single pic.

Open until Feb.
Edited by Falcons on 12/27/2011 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So I'm like, what the <mature spam filter>, this "Belladönna" joined the guild. Thinking that it's the alliance druid, i <mature spam filter>ing gkick that toon. I see krystal log on and she ginvites the toon again, and i'm mature spam filtering o chat all over the place. It's only then, she actually puts a gnote saying that it's her alt, and i'm like LOLOLOLOL

So. I have a good 10k on ally side to spend.

500g per screenshot of you killing this horde rogue. "Belladönna" funky o

1k per screenshot if, specifically, Belladonna kills Belladönna.

Open until... hmm.. she name changes.

Happy new years.
Edited by Azn on 12/31/2011 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Open until... hmm.. she name changes.

Happy new years.

LOL brb rerolling alliance toon named Bellädonna
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
100g for pic of anyone killing unbeatablee or bjoker.
extra 150g if you camp unbeat for at least 3 more kills =D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Putting bounty on well.....uhhh, me!

100g reward for the first 3 people

I am also:

• Widgetguy 85 Gnome Warlock

• Zaria(no demon letters) 65 Night Elf Death Knight
  • Kill me in a major city and recieve a 50g bonus.
    Kill me in a rated arena match and recieve a 100g bonus.
    Kill me in a rated arena match while I am doing 2s with Belladonna and recieve an extra 1 copper.

Rewards will be granted using the neutral auction house since I have no Horde characters.

(Restrictions apply such as:
    -Tol Barad kills will not be counted if there are more then 3 Horde there for it will be difficult to track who does and does not recieve a reward.
    -This bounty only applys until the first day of February.)

Various other additional awards will be added to the list as the month goes on.

You can kill me more then one time but only up to 3 times which will make you the only person to recieve a reward.

Good luck and happy hunting. ;)

Screenshot requried of course.
    Edited by Záriá on 1/4/2012 4:20 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Uh whad up????? Number 1 hunter realm you hear me????
    Reply Quote
    TheSniper and I have successfully killed and farmed both Buttscratchr (In Front Of Stormwind and multiple other places) and Rherrington (Tol Barad 10 or more times.) Don't know the other guy, but I'm sure he's scrub too. (This was before we saw there was a bounty, so no need to send any gold yet.)
    Reply Quote
    Run alliance TMA runs this realm. !
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    LOL any noob horde with 2 guys and the guards can kill me. Then when the ret pally was helping me you guys had a healer so it was still 3 horde 2 ally . LOL this is what you post and expect praise?? LOLOLOLOL.Not QQing I do the same thing the difference is I don't brag about it on forums. When it was 1v1 I let you live and you still ran to the guards and got your huntard. killing soneone 1v1 is far different from being killed in TB by 2-3 guys and guards. That being said I still havent seen any SS of these alleged killings. Face it I am the man that all you little noob horde want so come get some. As for Butscratcher I would bet that he was killied in the same manner because there are few if any that can kill him 1v1.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]