Tragedy in three Acts: Parts 1, 2, and 3.

90 Orc Warrior
Prologue: Harmony, I sat in contemplation over the events that transpired last night, all of which I got the !@#$ end of the stick for, and feel that overall was executed and mitigated poorly.

Warning this a bit long, so if you really care about why Axe quit, then continue to read.

Most of you expect OMG and Dehz probably won't have the proper insight to this so let me indulge (cause i know you like big words dehz) you.

Intro

This is nothing personal to any of the members in Harmony, and if you are upset with me and my decision to leave, I won't hold it against you, and would be happy to explain further, however it is intensely personal to Dehz, and somewhat related , but not in the same way to Omg.

The sky grows cloudy, and the winds ominous, you hear a thunder in the distance, along with violent seas that crash and roll a lone warrior stands in the distance with sword in hand.

Part 1- Discord.
Crowd gasp*

First of all Dehz, I think you've been in Korea too long my friend, because here in America we have certain freedoms like : Freedom of speech, freedom to backtalk, and other things which constitute a team sport or any team event. What you label as Backtalk or resistance really is just anyone not mindlessly following along with whatever you deem appropriate for that night. Your vernacular to me there suggests that we're all below you, yes you're GM, yes your RL, but YOU have the responsibility of being a leader to us and not a harbinger of Patronization.

What it boils down to is that this is really a game, dedication is a team spirit, which goes beyond the game, and surrounds us all, but no one enjoys being talked down to, gunny-sacked, or feeling like they play for a Dictator.

Lets rewind to last night, instead of dealing with the drama you deal harshly with the player who's honestly the victim of the raunchy attitude of one player... I think the real issue is not an officer publicly resisting an " order given out" ( I like how you say order, you must have a military fetish or something), is that perhaps it's your own frustration / insecurities with our ability to play.

I tried to tell you the fight couldn't be executed that way on Warmaster blackhorn, and it bugged me that you pushed that strat yes, but instead you wait to talk about it with me in vent while you're coming down on me for a number of things.

* Zhahara's boyfriend called you an idiot on that strat.... fyi* - so maybe it's time to stop thinking out of the box so wontoningly.

* more crowd gasps and guffaws*

It's my station and job to Identify to you critical elements in a fight, because that is my role as a tank, you somehow think that you can Drill-sergeant a fight to death, and honestly I"m sick of the style. You've said this before " Hawntas is a horrible tank" , and if you truly acknowledge that then there wouldn't be so much dead air when your " Main" tank tells you something is wrong, but again, for our raids in general we continue to follow our unfortunate dynamic.

On top of that you make is seem like I've disrupted our ranks, and have spun the raid out of control because I protest here and there. What was the point of bringing up Majordomo? The facts are that you don't play a warrior, you don't know how to tank, and you certainly don't know the warrior class, yet you're trying to tell me what I'm going to avoid, and not avoid. Maybe it's out of arrogance, or the fear that you're not in control. Well you're not, no one is, and you're in even less control now.

No one has ever doubted you're awareness, or ability to put together a successful comp, why can't you just let the people who have their niche, keep it? Adhere to the council of the wise, and focus on your own talents.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Part 2 Double standards:

Instead of doing what really needed to be done that night you blow it off saying " she's a woman- they get angry- that's what they do." You talk to your own GF like this sometimes, I think I can understand why you two have problems.

" I get steamed rolled over in gchat by an officer" - No, you tried to bull-rush human emotion. shutting g chat off is like separating 2 guys trying to fight, not getting angry at them for trying to punch each other.

I *afk* for a few min and come back into the Vip channel, and you're ripping into me about what happened. Why are you even angry? It's always about control with you. We're all human beings, even the top guilds in the world. Emotion need to run it's course or diffused elsewhere, bottling it up or repressing it in the name of maturity is why we're having this epic failure to being with.

In the midst of all of that, not one word of support was uttered in my favor, and you gave her every excuse, and pushed her behavior aside. Nothing except criticism, and a sack full of unrelated/ unresolved issues was brought up- everything except what would have resolved the situation that night - Zhahara and me need to be in channel so she can tell me why she needs to slander me in guild chat about an outrageously misconstrued concept she has of me in response to me calling her a moody !@#$%, so that we can TALK it out, and get it diffused, instead both parties involved /flee , and the battle will never have an outcome.

You take maturity to an extreme sometimes, yet you're comfortable with chiding, and sometime distasteful remarks to players performances . I honestly regret having been giving this officer rank, and really what is it that you expected me to do? I can't G-invite, so trying to advertise is an exorcize in futility, you honestly don't want to hear what I have to say, and you even shut OMG down publicly in vent, have some respect!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Part 3- Aftermath: So now what do we have? Harmony? No. We have a hot sticky mess, and I for one am not going to waste the insulin in my brain trying to focus together words which can describe my utter indignation for the way you act/ treat your players sometimes, myself included.

Dehz, this game should be fun, if it's not fun stop playing. If you don't like R Ling every night, pass it off to someone else, but you can't, you're addicted to throwing an endless amount of critique in everyone's lap, calling everything and everyone out in vent and bashing daronia's brains in for low numbers, chastising Generations for being a kid so much, or plotting planes death.

It's become more of a burden to you, and the atmosphere in guild has suffered greatly I think because of it. I honestly can't remember the last time i look forward to a raid with the guild, and less likely to remember when we were happy with each other just raiding.

But on to an even more alarming fact, which also influences me to take this direction is that your solution to clean out the " Trash" is to Silently Xfer this guild over to a leet server, and quite possibly screw over the rest of the people that don't fit into your category of awesomeness. I'm guessing like planes, generations, daronia, etc....

When you guys told me to keep it amongst officers, I could downheartedly tell myself that the leadership has lost it, and that this is no longer a guild I want to be in. Since when is that ok?

When is any of this ok? If you aren't pleased with someones performance, find a new recruit. If there is any hope for that person than competition should be more than enough to light a fire under their !@#.

We're further ahead by at least 1000% than we were last patch, hell we didn't even start in FL until the nerf, and you're giving us 1 month to get into hard modes or else the Dawning of lvl 1 Harmony with nothing in the bank. Is that fair to anyone, even the ones that possibly haven't done an awesome job, but none the less put effort into showing up.

Anyways, enjoy the feasts ,and even more so with Dehz and his Epic Post to come I'm sure.
Edited by Lemeaxeyou on 12/14/2011 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
and you felt this was worthy of showing the whole server because?........

Sounds like you got super butt hurt and this is your retort.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Because I think my guildies need to know what their leadership thinks of them, and not have my post on our guild forums deleted.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild drama is the best drama.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
If this guy doesn't reply I'm going to be very upset.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I"m sure you've all witnessed that I'm immune to trolling.

Again stating the facts as they are- This is not to shed a negative light on my guildies, this is pointed towards the heads of Harmony.

Why? Simple. Because when guild drama goes down, facts get twisted. I don't want anyone in my guild to be left wondering why becuz the In house form post got deleted, I think they need to make a decision for themselves after reading this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're missing enchants on your gear.

By the way...this story sucks.

Edited by Design on 12/15/2011 12:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You're missing enchants on your gear.

By the way...this story sucks.

make a thread then :D btw it's my offspec, and I just won 3 new pieces of gear yesterday, but I'm glad you took the time to drive the post count up <3
Edited by Lemeaxeyou on 12/15/2011 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
your right axe, and i'm not just saying that because i'm your friend either.
ohh heres somethin for harmony. so i was in a guild on silverhand called warsong vanguard, it was my first raiding guild soo i didn't really know what i was doing total noob kinda thing lol. but the guild was very understanding with my low dps, and frequent raid mistakes. they told me i wasn't doing great so i made myself a better player of course. i was researching my class,raid encounters, proper specs, addons and all that good stuff. the point i am trying to make is if someone isn't pulling their weight, as a leader it is your job to help them get better. and i saw a few people in guild chat calling generationz forest gump with slow dps and !@#$. thats not what a good guild should be like, everyone needs to be open and honest with eachother. have fun and laugh at their mistakes together as a team. not supposed to be full of dishonesty and backstabbers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
and you felt this was worthy of showing the whole server because?........

Sounds like you got super butt hurt and this is your retort.

<3 beef....and I would be more butthurrt about being 50th guild wise on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lulz... I <3 Drama
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And before I could reply to the In-house forums on harmony Dehz wipes and resets the fourms. Just as I expected.

So why did I post this on here again? I think it's obvious now

And what's this ? Harmony is transferring off server?

I like how this guy works, but he's not as slick as he thinks.
Edited by Lemeaxeyou on 12/17/2011 6:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still trying to understand the character development.

/morepopcorn
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I agree, lemeaxeyou. that there boy aint no slick feller! he gon done goofed n he gon pay the price! get tha boys, we goin huntin.

I didn't really read all that, though. I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I agree, lemeaxeyou. that there boy aint no slick feller! he gon done goofed n he gon pay the price! get tha boys, we goin huntin.

I didn't really read all that, though. I'm sorry.

Darn tootin, release the hounds!

As for character development you're looking at a casual OCD- narcissist that will eventually become a Full-time hardcore OCD-narcissist, and will shower his team with silent ballots, and scruinty, meanwhile plotting the hacking-off a chineese hackers hand.

Something along those lines..... with the cloak and dager evasion of raid nights when the Drill seargent rage becomes too much to bear. Much wheeping and gnashing of teeth, guzzling of beer, and playing of the skyrim will ensue.

I've also noticed a trend of troly replies from reckless, I know dhez has several friends in the upper echelon of the guilds on this server- why can't he just come online and reply ?

Oh well :D merry christmass and happy newyear!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo ho ho, A trolls life for me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
GUYS I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW DO YOU AVOID SHANNOX'S TRAPS?!!?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh and Lemeaxeyou, splendid job on the story. Ripped them a new one w/o the lube. Kudos!!!
Looking to read more posts from you, sincerely, ur #1 subscirber
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]