Origami Rocks {Winter Veil edition}

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it`s that time of year again. Many of us are running frantically around looking for gift ideas for obscure guildies and friends you forgot to delete off your list last year, but I`m here to solve these problems easily! For the low low price of 10g you can get a delightful Origami Rock from the auction house.

Now, you might be asking yourself, "Why on earth would I want a rock? Who would want a rock for Winter Veil?" The answer is obvious my simple-minded friend! These rocks are multi-purpose! The very moment you place this on your head, it becomes a magical hat of infinite power. The moment you place this on the ground, it becomes a cornerstone of global currency exchange. The moment you throw it, it becomes assault with a deadly weapon. No where in WoW will you get so much for 10g!

In the hands of experts, these rocks will last a lifetime, sadly many are not qualified to handle rocks of such extreme power and versatility. As such, many of these fresh buyers end up breaking their Origami Rocks upon trying to recover them from the all-consuming ground. For the slightly lower price of 10g, I will take the destroyed bits of paper recovered, and craft up a shiny new rock. "Why bother repairing? Why not simply buy multiple in advance?" While that is an excellent strategy, repairing will offer its own unique benefits. With trade of a destroyed piece of parchment, you will indeed get...two origami rocks! Yes, they`re multiplying, and there is nothing you can do to stop or take advantage of it.

This is a limited time offer and will end Dec. 25. Those interested in purchase, or in need of repair, contact Banananana in game, via letter, or whisper. Those wishing to tell others of the fun times they are having with their Origami rocks are willing to post in this thread for all potential customers to see!
Reply Quote
Bump for prices being cut in half.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]