<BLaCkWaTeR PvP> Rated Teams Updated*

85 Human Death Knight
Hey Folks Leo Here, So Were Nearing the End of 2nd Week of PvP Season 11 So Far This Is Blackwater PvP's Current Team Ranking And Schedule

5pm Server time Core Team Hooperism/yakal - Hooperism's positive attitude, and Yakal's Attention to Detail gives his team confidence in winning, even when they are down they manage to regroup and pull out wins. His Team Has a solid Grp of Players, And currently Are at 1400 Rated, This group, Is Fresh, New to the Rated bg scene but, there definately getting the hang of things.
-(CLOSED)-

7pm st Core Team- LeonariasDk/Loading/Grandpatime- This Team despite its setbacks with disconnections during rated teams has managed to develop a finely tuned rated team, with fast response times, immediate focus's targets and a huge grasp on Situational awareness. they have cleared 1600, and hope to reach 1700 rated by the end of next week.
-(CLOSED)-

12:00a.m ST- Core Team Mayhem/Loading/Drought- With The Development of our new 3rd Team, One Week ago, We are seeing this as a work in progress, altho its unclear exactly how far this team will go, its definately gung-ho when it comes to rated, happy with the oppertunity to run with a solid group of peers, they are managing to score 70% win total, at 1300 Rated Keep up the good work Guys.
-(OPEN)-

2pm ST -Core Team Four / Yakal - With the Success of the prev 3 rated teams, our numbers have taken a boost, With our Rated Bg Leaders Training and Explaining the fundamentals of Rated, We Find that more people are committing themselves to rated bgs, Ergo we Have Designated a 4th Rated Bg Team- With Positive Feedback, We Look For More Willing And Geared Rated PvPers To Help Foster Rateds In Server
-( OPEN ) -

Currently We Are Looking For More People Interested In Rateds, if your Geared, Can Read the Battle as it changes, and have vent/skype - Please look for Leoneriasdk/Hooperism/Yakal/Loading if your interested...

We Will Continue To keep this thread updated as the Season Progresses :) - Just wanted to give yall an update :D on how things are progressing
<3 leo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I am the coolest most awesome flag carrier in Shattered Halls :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Does this really need a thread?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Proud of 1600 and 1400rated teams? Some battlegroups that kind of rating is bad even for pugs. Haven't been able to do RBG's seriously anymore but even i managed to get near 1900..... Just saying. BTW, you guys probably need a guild leader that is decent at PvP.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Shaman
Embarrassing.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
01/09/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Orphantears
even i managed to get near 1900..

You should open a ticket with a GM. Your armory must be broken because all I see is a 1265 rating. I would get that fixed fast.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Alright so lets see here... We got a Prot Pve Pally, a 0 Rated Warrior saying hes 1900, a lvl 11 troll, a lvl 1 priest... poking fun of me.. Jeez used to have people who were semi decent actually troll me.... must be losing it.
Edited by Leonariasdk on 1/10/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
01/10/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Leonariasdk
Alright so lets see here... We got a Prot Pve Pally, a 0 Rated Warrior saying hes 1900, a lvl 11 troll, a lvl 1 priest... poking fun of me.. Jeez used to have people who were semi decent actually troll me.... must be losing it.

Reading is hard..I wasn't trolling you I was defending you from.... A clear troll. Please try and pay attn in your english class next week

(p.s. the last line is now poking fun of you)
Edited by Candyapples on 1/10/2012 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
01/10/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Candyapples
Please try and pay attn in your english class next week

Says the worst speller I've ever met.

What the hell server are you on now? I don't think we've caught up since you left for Area 52.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
01/10/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Corday
What the hell server are you on now? I don't think we've caught up since you left for Area 52.

Willy has switched servers so many times that they just gave him his own server. He just pays Blizzard $25 every other week and they call it even.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/10/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Candyapples
even i managed to get near 1900..

You should open a ticket with a GM. Your armory must be broken because all I see is a 1265 rating. I would get that fixed fast.

Check his achievements, genius. He at least hit 1750.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Am i the only person here who actually managed to pass 1900?
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
01/11/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Kassynova

If you race change one more time you can set a record for the entire world...of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/11/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Kassynova

there are only 5 other 85s here. I wouldn't take that as some achievement worthy of pointing out.

Edit: Also, don't know if you were aware of this, but this is shattered halls.
Edited by Bwessings on 1/11/2012 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
I think Kassy is pointing out the obvious. Your server and the people in it sucks.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Shaman
01/11/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Bokachula
I think Kassy is pointing out the obvious. Your server and the people in it sucks.

suck*
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest

Here we go again. Reading is hard. They were talking about this season. Please don't make me spoon feed you this.

@Corday I don't play anymore
As far as the my own server thing goes that's not true however I did recieve a letter from Bashoik thanking me for putting his kid through college.

Resume trolling...
Edited by Candyapples on 1/12/2012 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
01/12/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Candyapples

sadface.jpg :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

Here we go again. Reading is hard. They were talking about this season. Please don't make me spoon feed you this.

As far as the my own server thing goes that's not true however I did recieve a letter from Bashoik thanking me for putting his kid through college.

Resume trolling...

Show me where they specifically mentioned this? Because obviously I am too stupid to notice.

Haha oh wait.. No one established this. You just assumed he was talking about this season.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
.....obviously I am too stupid to notice

The first step to recovery is admitting the problem.

Hey Folks Leo Here, So Were Nearing the End of 2nd Week of PvP Season 11 So Far This Is Blackwater PvP's Current Team Ranking And Schedule

The first line of his post says what he is talking about. Please try and pay attn. in class
Edited by Candyapples on 1/14/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]