[H] Ropetown | 8/8 HM 25man

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment is open to all exceptional players. You should be able to prove to us in your application that you are capable of keeping up with, or outperforming, our current members.

High Need:
-Warlock
-Mage
-Ele Shaman
-Resto Druid
-Holy Paladin

Medium:
-Moonkin

Low:
-Everything else

------------------------------

Who we are:
Ropetown is an Executus Horde raiding guild that was founded in 2004. We're a stable guild that combines our fun, unique personality with competitive progression. We have been #1 on our server for years with consistent rankings in the U.S. and world. We have a laid-back and friendly atmosphere. We love to joke around, but we enjoy killing dragons even more.

What we're looking for:
- Enthusiasm about raiding.
- Dedication and loyalty.
- Friendly personality.
- A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theorycraft is expected.
- Adequate raiding experience. You should be at least 8/8N in this tier. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.
- Availability to raid on Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-1am EST. This is a social and friendly guild, so you should log on outside of these times as well.
- You should be willing to use Ventrilo for both listening and speaking. If you don't speak – when appropriate – during raids then do not apply.
- You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. You should also have a UI that fits your class and role.
- PvP experience is a plus, but is not required. High arena ratings suggest good situational awareness.

If you like what you've read so far, please visit our website at www.ropetown.com for more information. If you have any questions feel free to contact Durnk, Dobdob, Taint or Stenhaldi in game, email us at roperecruit@gmail.com, or PM Ziggurat on the Ropetown forums. Thanks for your interest in Ropetown!
Edited by Diddyk on 2/1/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Grats on 4/8.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump to say grats guys and girls.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
ultraxion is dead go team
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there my fellow Ropetowners~ up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump for a longstanding guild on Executus.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is how we feast.

http://i.imgur.com/8H2bs.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This is how we feast.

http://i.imgur.com/8H2bs.jpg

LOL @ Kuwa falling
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Grats on 5/8 boyzzz.

EDIT: I know i'm a few days late. But still.
Edited by Kuntä on 1/6/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! I miss you guys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated
Reply Quote
2 Orc Mage
;;
Edited by Klassic on 1/23/2012 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
we killed the one real boss this tier
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
sushi boss
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
now u can be fatlikeme elenya

and sargaz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I OVER SLEPT DURING A NAP BUT YOU GOT IT! I DONT FEEL AS BIG AS A JERK! Just waking up~_~.. Grats on the kill now gogogogo finish this tier! (Srs though I woke up and looked at the time and was all like GOD DAMN IT! I can never show my face on wow now!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can all my friends and I come? It's very lonely over here...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
apparently spine wasn't the end of the tier so we fixed that
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Grats cuties.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]