Old Schoolers

85 Gnome Priest
So what happened to all of the old school Garithos people?
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
These thread are so cool!

Inb4 Durane
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Warrior
I would totally make out with Pugpug. Especially after the gender change. Just sayin'
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Well hello there sexy :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/15/2011 11:11 AMPosted by Angarak

we're lurking around.

/lurk
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/20/2011 12:09 AMPosted by Minstral

we're lurking around.

/lurk

Shhhh
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Warrior
12/19/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Pugpug
Well hello there sexy :)

Me yow!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Need to get a old schooler gathering going on up in Firelands quest area. We could party-mingle-fight-copulate-whatever with minimal effort and travel.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Tooo bad I moved onto a pro PVE guild which means Garithos is out of the question for me :P
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
lost the spirit to play old mains (razorvio cow druid)
Edited by Razorvio on 1/25/2012 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not many of the old school players play anymore due to all the changes in the game, so many changes are.. whats the word.. really bad choices. But i have to say if there is one thing i would change is the DeathKnights. I don't see why every other class gets nerf'd besides them.
Reply Quote
Hey Cuties. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Joo rang?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/15/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Angarak
Tooo bad I moved onto a pro PVE guild which means Garithos is out of the question for me :P

So tempted to buy SW:TOR just to find priest and get him onto these forums.

Pretty much all of us left the server when the two of you stopped giving us our good quality entertainment
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
ya, whatever happend to the old schoolers in Garithos, i miss lipper the most ; (
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not around too much anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lipper plays Leauge

by the way checking in
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hi ya! I use to play on Garithos ages ago. Tyrassanna (NE druid) use to be one of the toons I had here. Playing horde now on Nagrand.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
I'm the only 'old schooler' that matters.

Soon after TBC dropped I let my homie take control of Souper Friends. He decided to piss a bunch of people off and he fractured the guild. I decided to go away for a bit... and then I decided to come back! Then I went away again and returned on Bleeding Hollow. I stayed there through WotLK and was a pretty amazing druid... then ICC dropped and I got bored. Then I quit playing for two years. Then November 2011, some chinamen so sex leg farmer compromised my account and got it banned. I said, "Cool story bro" and didn't think anything of it. Then, just yesterday, I stopped by these forums and saw how empty things were... so I contacted Blizzard, told them to unban my account and then I got a SoR from a buddy to come back for a week.

Sad to see people that mattered no longer here. :[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]