04/26/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Davetheslave
Im back!

!@#$
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Where's Tikvah?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
We got out of dodge, but Garithos has a pretty strong pull so many will be back, and gone again, and back again, then gone again...

On a side note, holy !@#$ my avatar is ugly. I may actually have to play my warrior if just to get him into better looking gear.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
05/06/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Davetheslave
Where's Tikvah?

Yay hai Vixed! Idk I havent talked to her for years. Im sure shes off doing well. How ru?!

I was just messing around :P I've been good, still playing this game lots & workin. Obviously haven't played this toon as much though lol Nice seeing some familiar names again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still here
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
gone and never coming back...good times on garithos in vanilla and tbc tho
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Idk if I count as old school >.>

But Bill does! :D
...does that make me old school by association? or does that only work for "guilty" by association? ;P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Was fun in TBC, on Korgath now with some more Garithos people. Quite a few people from Gold Digger/Spawn here and a few others.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Orb
The only guild that mattered on Garithos was The Gooniez led by none other than the amazing Poltergeist
The highlight of Garithos was the Gathal V. Bloodsoaked feud in TBC though
Edited by Mümrah on 8/18/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The only guild that mattered on Garithos was The Gooniez led by none other than the amazing Poltergeist
The highlight of Garithos was the Gathal V. Bloodsoaked feud in TBC though

Totally true. Most fun people I've ever played with. Make me miss Vanilla that much more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only good fued that ever happened on this server was Dinc and Baboon

< Mirol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Only good fued that ever happened on this server was Dinc and Baboon

< Mirol

I wouldn't call a priest dodging duels from a lock a good feud, more an example of proper survival instincts.
Reply Quote
i miss Garithos my first ever server, used to have a dwarf warrior rank 11 name Cubi back in vanilla, anyone know what happened to all those old school guys like Badguy, Demonlord, Ghosti
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Yo!

Just started playing again, hope everyone is doing well. <3 Much love.
Reply Quote
39 Tauren Hunter
I still think of Garithos, my first realm from time to time. I left when BC was released.

One day after a MC clear, a bunch of us went into BWL to get some gear for some of our newer members. Just after we cleared the supression room, the server crashed. Just for giggles we decided to roll some lvl 1 alliance toons on a PVE server and raid hogger (we failed).

As far as I know, I was the only one who kept their lvl 1 and I went back and leveled to 60 and have stayed there since BC. It would be difficult to unravel the many max level toons and professions now without many server transfers.

This hunter was used exclusively for BG's. I had toons at 19,29,39,49 just to run BG's with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/05/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Attius
i miss Garithos my first ever server, used to have a dwarf warrior rank 11 name Cubi back in vanilla, anyone know what happened to all those old school guys like Badguy, Demonlord, Ghosti

If by Demonlord you mean Demonlegend, I'm pretty sure he and others from Denied went over to Kel'thuzad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]