Old Schoolers

90 Goblin Mage
I used to run Addiction X/Skull and Crossbones and have members of mine from The Badgers Den/Power of the Horde on the Horde side of Illidan. There are a few who play Alliance on Burning Blade as well. Maybe one day we will come full circle and return who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good god. I was reading over a guild app and ended up here....This place never changes.
I think I was in Souper Friends for a week. I can't believe Davetheslave is still alive.
All we need now is Feldman/fur/baki. Shout out for Stature of the Gods.
I still have a man crush on Jensaarai, and I miss Faulty.
When I think of this server...so much ambivalence, and yet deep down I love it. Like an abusive spouse satiating my need of validation. So insidious.

edit: For anyone who remembers Krazyglue, his account was hacked to the extent he got permabanned. Donfiend got booked for possession iirc.
Edited by Barlockk on 1/23/2013 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I can't believe Davetheslave is still alive.

Unfortunately.
Edited by Destram on 1/28/2013 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Jensaarai, Doomwizard, Donfiend, Forgedglory, Rueknarf.... The good old days of Reckoning!
Edited by Sparti on 1/28/2013 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
04/13/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Guaton
ya, whatever happend to the old schoolers in Garithos, i miss lipper the most ; (

I kind of wish aversion was still around. Did you ever get that 1k from him?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I miss Souper Friends. and you chicken! idk if you remember me but O.o what a guild
Reply Quote
72 Dwarf Rogue
woa
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not an oldschooler, been around since start of Wrath. Just did a /who alliance side, 20 people. 7:30 EST.
Reply Quote
Hai.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
HI CIVROCK. YOU POSTED TWO DAYS AGO SO YOU'RE PROBABLY THE ONLY PERSON THAT POSTED IN THIS THREAD THAT MIGHT STILL CHECK IT. I LOVE YOU BABY.

BUT WHY DO ONLY ALLIANCE SCUM COME BACK TO POST ON THESE FORUMS? I'M NOW GOING TO POST A SCREENSHOT TO REMIND ALL OF YOU PATHETIC ALLIANCE HOW MUCH BETTER MY FRIENDS AND I WERE THAN YOU. http://imgur.com/CiFJC
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
man i miss Garithos...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When people made fun of Avatar looking like Bobby.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I still have the cartoons I posted here in 2007 tucked away in a folder in my studio. I often pull them out and look over them while I weep and hammer Scotch straight up.

To better days.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
When people made fun of Avatar looking like Bobby.

/bow

Feldman/Baki was pretty displeased with me for doing that.

Also: For history's sake:
http://avatarhill.ytmnd.com/
Edited by Durane on 3/21/2013 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I still have the cartoons I posted here in 2007 tucked away in a folder in my studio. I often pull them out and look over them while I weep and hammer Scotch straight up.

To better days.

It's not the same without the folks who made it what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Chicken f'kn noodle... and you other people -- jk.

So many names I don't recognize... strange since our server was a thriving metropolis.

OLD GREGG (Barlockk) WTF Are you doing here? I suppose I could be an obligatory shout out for Stature...

Furor has been AFK for this entire expac, but he, seiden, mcclaellan, leavinghope, darten, and illegal are on Sargeras.
Edited by Unsu on 5/8/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sup Reckoning people! And you Civ, you are the one who brought me to this server many moons ago! Bloodsht (Gnome mage here).
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I left my warrior there, and came back during MoP no one was there anymore, in vanilla Garithos was somewhat populated
Reply Quote
Old Timers as far as the eyes can see
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]