[H] Casual Social Guild <Solaris> is Open!

100 Troll Shaman
All excited. We're going to start raiding soon =)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Aaand raiding has commenced.

Had a fun first night, thanks to all who attended. We're still looking to add more casual players to our ranks. If you're looking for a laid back guild with adult members (not promising that we'll actually act like adults, we do like having fun ya know), we just might be the right fit for you.

Even at level 15, we have a few perks that will benefit you while you're leveling your new character.

Have a great weekend, and see you in game!

Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Still looking for more friendly folks to join our now level 16 guild.

=)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Good luck on your raid tonight, guys. I'm home from doing a 10 hour overnight shift at work so I'm going to be beat. I might drop in and say 'hey' to everyone on vent for a few minutes pre-raid, though. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
So who's ready for our Sunday raid?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Sunday was fun, come on Thursday!!

/chomping at the bit
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Pneumonia sucks, you guys. :(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
03/18/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Daggaeroth
Pneumonia sucks, you guys. :(

Yes it does. Glad you're feeling a little better though =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
A big welcome to all of our new members who joined today! Also, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!

(Also, today is my birthday!)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
OMG, where was I for that? Happy birthday late!! (and your birthday is only a few days before my own. Sweet!!)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Funny... I just did an armory search for myself and found this thread. Planned on making this toon my main for MoP but we'll see...

Smiteymouse would be a funny name for a gnome or goblin priest.

Edit: omg we have a Smiteymouse on Thrall! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Smiteymouse/advanced

yay that made my day
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Funny... I just did an armory search for myself and found this thread. Planned on making this toon my main for MoP but we'll see...

Smiteymouse would be a funny name for a gnome or goblin priest.

Edit: omg we have a Smiteymouse on Thrall! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Smiteymouse/advanced

yay that made my day

I raided on both resto druid and resto shaman during Wrath, but this is now my main. I <3 my priest, but like you, I'll have to see what MoP brings.

=)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
LMFAO I can't believe you found our thread, Smiteymouse. Your response made my day, hahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey cool people, are you still recruiting noobs??? Ex-harcore raider back to the game for the first time since wrath looking to be an achievement !@#$% with no required playing! You all sound like the perfect bunch for meh. Thanks yo's.
Reply Quote
I'm looking for a new home. I recently reactivated and I work 2nd shift. I'm in a guild now but I'm the only one on at night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
We're recruiting everyone. Come here and let us love you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
We recruit regardless of level. Recruit isn't really the right phrase for it, since 'recruitment' implies that there is some purpose in mind, haha. Basically, we all want to share the game together with other players while we all kind of do our thing. As such, anyone of any level is welcome to join. (Incidentally, welcome to the guild Pastured!)

I'll add you to my friends, Shast. We're most active around 8 p.m. - 2 a.m. server time, usually. I'm not sure if that works out for your schedule or not. I'll hit you up in game if I see you on.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to our newest members. =)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Sounds like home for me, gonna look you's guy's up soon as I get moved in :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Love to have you. Just yell at us in-game. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]