Goonies Never Say Wipe (8/8H) now recruiting!

90 Draenei Priest
<A> Goonies Never Say Wipe of Norgannon (PVE server)
Formed in March of 2011
Guild Type: 10 man progression; semi-hardcore with a sense of humor
Raid Times: 7:30-11 Tues, 7-11 Sunday for core raiding
Current Progression: 8/8H (server 2nd)
Prior Progression: t12: 6/7H, t11 2/13H
GM: Cassandrae. Officers: Djak and Gormanthomas
Loot system: loot council for core runs. /roll for off night raiding

Our guild was formed in March of 2011 with the goal of providing a home for raiders who wanted to down progression bosses with people we truly enjoy raiding with. We are looking for people who know their classes, are experienced raiders, and are looking to constantly improve their gameplay. At the same time, we are looking for people who are not too hardcore and take the game too seriously. This is a game and is meant to be enjoyed as such. We do not yell or berate our players for making mistakes, but we expect our players to learn from their mistakes and improve.

We are currently recruiting for the following full-time raid spot:

Recruiting for our core is currently closed.

We are also recruiting reserve raiders for alt runs (generally Saturday and sometimes Wednesday nights). We had very successful alt runs in 4.2 and would like to continue that in DS. So if you are a good player who wants to raid but isn't interested in committing to a full time raid schedule, we may be a good fit for you.

As a side note, as a gm I'm more interested in your ability to play your class to its maximum potential (proper spec, gems, glyphs, rotation, etc) and raiding ability than I am your ilevel. So if you are a good player that's returning to the game or you know your toon well but don't have a ton of heroic fl/397 gear, still feel free to apply.

If you are interested, please contact myself on this toon or one of my many alts (Zivala/Carpintext/Francesmute/Voltaa). Alternatively, you can also apply at www.gooniesneversaywipe.guildlaunch.com. Response time on applications submitted on the website is less than 48 hours.

Thank you for reading and happy raiding!
Edited by Cassandrae on 6/10/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bumpy, need a druid still and a few reserves for some alt run fun. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Oh, how we need a leet resto druid. Come on guys, I know you're out there!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
They're not out there Cass, and the ones that are will just break your heart! Good luck finding one tho! See you guys after the xmas weekend! I gots me some SWTOR and LoL to play! Lurk in my vent if you need me, I'll be there lots. Four days off starting tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I know that good healers exist on this server, I've seen them.

Have a Merry Christmas! I'll come visit your vent tonight :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Found a resto druid server transfer tonight! Weeeee!

We are definitely still recruiting for reserves and alt runs. Right now we are doing heroic fl and regular DS alt runs on a weekly basis, as well as putting together runs with friends for raid finder.

Any classes are welcome to apply as a reserve, though we are a bit full on rogues. Again, we are looking for the player, not necessarily outstanding gear, so if you are an interested raider please feel to apply!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
OH THERE OUT THERE, just not on a dung heap server =0 SNAP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for tanks/heals/non-mage ranged for off night raiding. If you're interested in raiding casually with us please see me in-game or fill out an app!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
cass <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Arnec

<3

Hope you're enjoying your mix :)

Going to be making a new one soon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
cant wait!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We are still recruiting some for off-night raiding... Could use some non-mage ranged dps and another tank or two. Still running FL with some hardmodes, DS normal, and plenty of LFR as a guild.
Reply Quote
I think this thread needs a mage's touch.

/sparkle.

There we are.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did this place just get HOT......gottie. lol ya go go go
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey hotgottie hope you're doing well!

Goonies is still recruiting for off-night raiding... Need tanks and non-mage ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
XD I am remembered

stop, drop, let it roll, got to bump this hoe
Edited by Hotgottie on 2/28/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We are looking to pick up a couple more good reserves for our off-night raiding/to fill in with our core when needed. We are looking for non-mage ranged and a few healers. Our alt runs this past Saturday went 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic in the two runs, and we'd like to do more heroic bosses each week. Message me in-game or fill out an app on the website if interested!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Still looking for just a couple more reserves, but we're pretty full on mages and druid heals. We have very few locks and no MS boomkins.
Reply Quote
So when are you starting your 25 man runs ??
Reply Quote
04/17/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Altiman
So when are you starting your 25 man runs ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]