[Official] 4.3 Heroic Progression Thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guess I didn't pay attention to the new thread. Heroic Hagara25 Dead for WeeR

I'm checking both back and forth. Grats on the kill! Please request sticky for the thread and have your guildies do so as well. :D

Thanks,
Nasonia
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I recommend denoting 10-man and 25-man differences also. Both difficulties present different challenges and SHOULD be separated as such.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2011 09:37 PMPosted by Maerea
I recommend denoting 10-man and 25-man differences also. Both difficulties present different challenges and SHOULD be separated as such.

This may or may not cause more drama in this thread than the other people trolling it. I do have the reserved 2-3 posts below the main post that I could go into that, if people would like.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I get more requests for it, I'll consider it. ATM though, I'm basically on vacation. :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Probably not a good idea considering how the server first race has been going...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated as of the 29th.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcoming folks to the heroic club. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Blackhorn down, greatest kill of all time, vid inc soon. Minty for healer of the year.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Our kill:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5HghUKxjOo&feature=youtu.be

Watch our phase 2 :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i'll take payment in a 4pc before 5.0
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Minty we killed that with the power of the totem circle
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
first 2 weeks no progression, spriest dcing tank in jamaica 4 strat changes....I hate this fight
At least we got progression this week!
Edited by Furíous on 1/6/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
first 2 weeks no progression, spriest dcing tank in jamaica 4 strat changes....I hate this fight
At least we got progression this week!

The good news is they fixed the major bugs sometime between tuesday and thursday. Fire covering the entire deck all of p2 was a bug, not rng.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Grtz on the kill guys :P

PS PRO SHAMAN P2
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/06/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Mintybear
i'll take payment in a 4pc before 5.0

Pretty impressive healing, nice work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/06/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Xiic
The good news is they fixed the major bugs sometime between tuesday and thursday. Fire covering the entire deck all of p2 was a bug, not rng.

we still get that, ALL the time ><

Did any of you guys get the "start the fight and 2-3 people just starts taking random damage until they die" bug? We get that like 3 times a night and it just kills an attempt. The damn logs won't show what was damaging those people
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
01/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Ibrâmgaunt

we still get that, ALL the time ><

Did any of you guys get the "start the fight and 2-3 people just starts taking random damage until they die" bug? We get that like 3 times a night and it just kills an attempt. The damn logs won't show what was damaging those people

We were, didnt happen thursday, but we only got 8 attempts. It looked fixed to me, is your fire still there when goriona lands? Thats about when its supposed to go away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]