Looking to come to server.

85 Blood Elf Priest
HI I am Legend i am looking to join your server. But would like a guild first ally or horde. post here if lvl 25 guild and raiding dragonsoul with open spot for Disc priest. 382ILvL other than you can see my char info to the left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Titans of azeroth is currently looking to fill healing and dps spots for our weekend raid group. Hit me up if you would be interested. Were not hardcore but we have fun and would like to get a solid group up and running. As of right now we are in FL just to break in some new raiders but we will be starting FL in a week or 2 at max. We would love to have you and i think you would fit in nicely with our guild :D

Mail me in game or reply to this post to get more info

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.
J. P. Morgan
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Raiding? Madoran? Dragon soul? Madoran? Seriously did you do any research into this server? Protip Badoran is somewher close to tho bottom of the barrel you really should look closer to the top. Never go to the sewer first.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/16/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Terrys
Raiding? Madoran? Dragon soul? Madoran? Seriously did you do any research into this server? Protip Badoran is somewher close to tho bottom of the barrel you really should look closer to the top. Never go to the sewer first.

Not to be rude, but you're an uninformed idiot.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/madoran

We're also ranked 145 out of 243 US realms. That's not exactly 'bottom of the barrel'. Get your head out of your !@# and look around, Madoran has greatly improved in pve progression this xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/16/2011 10:08 PMPosted by Boost

We're also ranked 145 out of 243 US realms. That's not exactly 'bottom of the barrel'. Get your head out of your !@# and look around, Madoran has greatly improved in pve progression this xpac.

quite unlike terrys who hasn't gotten any better since, well, he started playing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/16/2011 11:54 PMPosted by Zeaket

quite unlike terrys who hasn't gotten any better since, well, he started playing.

At this point I'm fairly certain Terrys wants this server to be as bad as he is just so he doesn't have to face the fact that he has no room to talk about things like progression raiding. You've done LFR, Terrys. Stop talking about things you don't have a grasp on. Thanks.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Warlock
12/16/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Terrys

As others have said, Madoran has been consistently a mid-ranking server throughout Cataclysm. Not so much Badoran as Alsoran.

Pro tip for the OP: no guild that understands how disc priests work is going to give you an invite. Mastery is by far the worst throughput stat for disc priests and has been since before Firelands, and putting int/mastery gems is red sockets is the height of lunacy. Plus why do you have the smite spec major glyphs and a non-smite build?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]