To Blizzard Save DALVENGYR Horde.

85 Tauren Shaman
It was bad before Stalk and Kill recruited alot of the horde to the alliance side. Now its just horrible. Horde on this server is Dead. We the remaining try and stand tall and trash talk the gimp alliance but it's just horrible. I've NEVER posted on this forum before today to express the hatred to blizzard for not MERGING US cuz WE ALREADY KNOW WE ARE A DYING SERVER and your losing subscriptions. Now with the new Star wars game our servers gonna go down the toilet just a little more. Blizzard.... if you even look at this or even care, do something. seriously..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
true that brah. blizzard is !@#$ing us right now. XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
:(
Reply Quote
I totally agree with Shakil, This server is dead, if you look at the top 20 subject of this forum you will see that players a concern about there favourite MMO loosing players, loosing Guilds, loosing interest to WoW. If Blizz only want players $$$.... and see small servers dying or Blizz his there for players interest and do something. The real WoW lovers will stay and continue playing WoW for years….
May the Force be with you… no no no FOR THE HORDE…………….
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
stalk and kill recruited ZERO horde

a few app'd us after their guilds failed due to awful leadership/progression.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Cry more instead of addressing the real problem. Form a 10-man guild that actually kills Dragonsoul bosses on heroic difficulty. Expand to 25-man via cross-realm recruiting. Climb up the WoWProgress ranks and entice good players to transfer over.

Stop asking for handouts...merging low-pop servers will do nothing for the actual health of the horde population. The servers got that way because they were populated by bad players.
Edited by Tobin on 12/27/2011 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Understand: As I am typing this, there are 13 people in Orgrimmar.
A leg enchant goes for ~1700 gold.
A red gem is ~ 600 gold.
There are no glyphs in the auction house

There is a point when the faction is bad due to a !@#$ player base. Dalv horde is beyond that. It is to a point where the game is unplayable.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
So you want to merge some bad servers together so more bad players can complain about how bad the other players are when they try to do things?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There are worse servers.

And Tobin's right. Step up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The logistics of merging two servers aren't as simple as everyone seems to think. For instance, what would be done about characters with the same name? Who gets to keep the name, one/both/neither? What happens to people who end up with more than 10 characters?

It's much more likely that Blizzard will simply start shutting down servers and giving out free transfers. On that note too, as long as people are still willing to pay for server transfers, why should Blizz stop milking the proverbial cow?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you want to save Dalvengyr, take steps personally. That means improving yourself skill and gear wise. People don't want to roll/xfer to a server full of bads. So you need to brush up on your skillset and encourage friends/guildies to do the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I assume that your server has never been within the Bloodlust battlegroup and since that merge this is the first time that i've actually seen a player from Dalvengyr - curiousity got the best of me and i was wondering where the hell this server came from.

so, in other words i guess im trying to say that the population on the horde side is terrible and the alliance doesnt seem that much better.

considering the first time i've came into contact with people from your server were alliance and in a battleground.

TBH, its unlikely blizzard will do anything right now, the only logical thing to do for the betterment of yourselves would be to transfer off to another server.

In essence to /who and have that many people come up must be fairly painful - i would find it increasingly difficult to actually do anything.

I can see what some of you are saying but from experience most of a server's population is filled with those "less-experienced" players and to actually form a decent-ish raid group / guild you do need to have a high quality of players to pick from since only ever so often are people actually good enough.

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Tobin, as I agree with you I xferred to Alliance for the reason soley based on well hell the only reason is Horde died when paid faction xfers were created. I mean yes it is a shame and well horde does need to step up and get their act together, but I see it affecting alliance slowly aswell. Other than Team Mormon how many alliance guilds have high rated consistant RBG groups? I cant think of any when you gather all the best players in 1 cluster it becomes difficult for either side to grow in progression. as far as PVE goes? DW is e-z mode, RF your experience horde, l2Dragonsoul and form a normal group and go from there.

Here are the numbers warcraftrelams posted for our server's census...keep in mind they are only a rough number and are not 100% accurate:

Online Date: 2006-04-11
Total Characters: 949
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 621 - 65%
Total Horde: 328 - 35%
A to H Ratio: 1.9 : 1
Activity Ratio: 1.3 : 1
Edited by Moneystacks on 1/4/2012 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Step 1. Find 25$. I'm 100% positive that every human being is capable of doing this with about 2 hours of work.
Step 2. Transfer character to higher pop server.
Step 3. Repeat steps one and two if you have alts.

Alternatively, merge your half decent, half !@#$ty guilds with other half decent half %^-*ty guilds and get one big half decent half !@#$ty guild with a big enough base of decent players to raid/pvp well.

Everyone knows its %^-*. Leave or fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Step 1. Find 25$. I'm 100% positive that every human being is capable of doing this with about 2 hours of work.
Step 2. Transfer character to higher pop server.
Step 3. Repeat steps one and two if you have alts.

Alternatively, merge your half decent, half !@#$ty guilds with other half decent half %^-*ty guilds and get one big half decent half !@#$ty guild with a big enough base of decent players to raid/pvp well.

Everyone knows its %^-*. Leave or fix it.

Def. I believe that and I really have no problem with what there is. Just sucks that it has gotten to this point.
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Paladin
SnK comments could not be more biased.
They are the only ones that are against a server merge/(insert other solution here), just because it would mean competition to them.
The server is dead and 'step the game up on a personal level' won't cut I'm afraid.
The best decision i made was to 'sadly' leave this server, i had to leave 7 lvl 85's behind and even then it was worth it.
I'm afraid many never experienced a high pop server, it is much much MUCH better, like 'pugging heroic DS better'.
Keep fooling yourself on SnK comments, you won't ever leave this !@#$hole server and won't be able to experience the best this game have to offer, EVER.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
No.

God no.

You have no idea how much harder it is to recruit people to a dead server. I would LOVE for this server to have more people so we have better people to recruit from/better option for people to WANT to come to Dalv. You have no idea how wrong you are.

To Potential App: Hey you should come over to Dalvengyr.
Potential App: Oh, ok, you look like a decent 25 man guild. Oh wait, your server is dead. Sorry.

Anyway, if having more/better people means we aren't the top guild on the server, so what? We rank ourselves based on US25 kills, not Dalvengyr 25 rank.

P.S. It's sk.
Edited by Dysheki on 1/6/2012 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
blah blah blah. Everyone knows SnK loves being on top and that is why you guys do not want anything else. I know people who were in SnK and they say the same thing. lol speaks the truth. Dalvengyr is a !@#$hole and always will be with a maximum of 3 good guilds on it. High pop servers ftw!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
it's not that sk loves being ~*number 1*~ it's that every other guild that ever passes us dies

we're cursed, if you will
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]