[H]Massive Dynamic Recruiting for Heroic ToT

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Massive Dynamic is currently recruiting raiders for our core 10m Heroic Progression Run.

Our progression is currently 1/13H ToT.

We are currently looking for:

1 Holy Paladin
or
1 Ranged DPS with healing off spec.

Approx. 505ilvl is required, though exceptions can be made for exceptional players.

This position is available immediately.

For this purpose we are willing to offer server/faction transfers for players with similar or equivalent progression to facilitate this process.

If you are interested please contact:

Kairoseki
Nihilistic

Our raid times are as follows:

Group 1:

Mon/Tues/Weds 8-11 server time.
Edited by Kairoseki on 5/28/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
updated
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I'm available for this weekend, unless the melee DPS spot doesn't include rogues.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Just got done doing a Well of Eternity run with your boy Nero. Can't say I was impressed with his peacocking about his "massive" DPS while tanking with half DPS gear. Talking down to people leveling alts while you run instances on your main to boost self confidence, doesn't rub me well.

I'll save judgement on the rest of your guild and assume that you don't have a stable full of ladies and gentlemen of this clown's caliber.

P.S. Trying to trash talk me by making an alt on my server......classy move; well played.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Eh...random drama in random heroics?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd say i was sorry if he wasn't so bad but meh =D not being cocky saying do more then the tank in dps ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/10/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Kairoseki

Just thought I would make you and your community aware of how your name was being represented. It's your guild and you will deal with it how you feel it should be handled, if at all.

Nero, you're welcome to tango with my DK anytime. I doubt you can keep pace with some that isn't 25 ilvls below you like my mage was though. You know where to find me big boi ;)
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
07/11/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Flows

Just thought I would make you and your community aware of how your name was being represented. It's your guild and you will deal with it how you feel it should be handled, if at all.

Nero, you're welcome to tango with my DK anytime. I doubt you can keep pace with some that isn't 25 ilvls below you like my mage was though. You know where to find me big boi ;)

Awww someone is butt hurt
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
07/12/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Smokeyou
Awww someone is butt hurt

HAhahahaha

07/11/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Flows

Nero would beat the piss out of you hands down you no talent !@# clown. Hell i would beat the piss out of you hands down scrub!

There is obviously one way you are better than any of us sadly. You're a much bigger idiot :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
So serious!

If you pizza when you're supposed to french fry, you're gonna have a bad time.
Edited by Kairoseki on 7/13/2012 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump!

Awesome Music Video: Biting Elbows - 'Bad Mother!@#$er'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol massive dynamic
Reply Quote
lol massive dynamic

haha awe! dunez dammit i need someone to screw around in arenas with muh dk! 0_0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]