Dragon Soul Raid Progression Thread (New)

90 Tauren Warrior
.. ╫ .. ┼ .. ┼ .. ╫...............┼ .. ┼ .. ┼ .. ┼ ...................Life Sentence

Of course, she dies within 20 minutes of my internet going out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn Defeated.

.. ╫ .. ╫ .. ╫ .. ╫ ............. ╫ .. ╫ .. ┼ .. ┼
Edited by Undisputed on 3/14/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Just putting it out there that Enigma of Steel is 4/8 heroic and working on Hagara.

Thought we could get some street cred.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
.. ╧ .. ┴ .. ╧ .. ┴ ..............╧ .. ┴ .. ┴ .. ┴.................NightShift
Reply Quote
Just putting it out there that Enigma of Steel is 4/8 heroic and working on Hagara.

Please follow the rules and type out a line as is posted in the first post so people know which 4 bosses you have killed. 4/8 with no template doesn't tell anyone which bosses you have or have not killed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
.. ╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ┴ .............. ┴ .. ┴ .. ┴ .. ─ .................<Carried By Icesurfer>

No Big Deal.
Edited by Aslqt on 3/22/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/08/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Loboshtiash
you love mass text so much

"DUDE, STOP REPLYING TO ALL!!"

good ol' mass text...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
.. ╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .............. ╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ┴ .................<Judgment>
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Please follow the rules and type out a line as is posted in the first post so people know which 4 bosses you have killed. 4/8 with no template doesn't tell anyone which bosses you have or have not killed.

Don't single me out hun when there's several other people who've done the exact same thing and plenty others who aren't even on topic that much.

And just to shut you up:

..╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ─ .............. ╧ .. ─ .. ─ .. ─ ................. Enigma of Steel
Edited by Mòonpiiè on 3/28/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Could <Judgment> plz get updated on the main page? We're, like, 2 months behind up there =P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

Don't single me out hun when there's several other people who've done the exact same thing and plenty others who aren't even on topic that much.

And just to shut you up:

..╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ─ .............. ╧ .. ─ .. ─ .. ─ ................. Enigma of Steel
Hun, from the looks of it you are the ONLY one!
Reply Quote

And just to shut you up:

#1 Good luck shutting me up sweetheart, I'd like to see you try.
#2 You are in fact the ONLY one who did that.
#3 I was trying be nice about it, no need to be rude hun.
Edited by Mekaara on 3/29/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
P╧ L ╧ A ╧ Y╧ T ╧ E ╧ R ╧A
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin

Common sense, hun. Since they raid 10 man it's common sense that they downed the first 3 bosses on heroic, skipped Hagara (since they WERE working on it) and then killed Ultraxion.

Belooooow.
12/17/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Bäkedgoods
group 2 downed heroic morc0ck 10 man

01/26/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Undisputed
2/8

02/08/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Undisputed
Yor'sahj down 3/8 H

But let's keep this thread about progression and keep the drama out. :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
After further calculation and realization I'm better and more mature, I've decided to just go....

Common sense, hun. Since they raid 10 man it's common sense that they downed the first 3 bosses on heroic, skipped Hagara (since they WERE working on it) and then killed Ultraxion.

Belooooow.
12/17/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Bäkedgoods

01/26/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Undisputed
2/8

02/08/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Undisputed
Yor'sahj down 3/8 H

But let's keep this thread about progression and keep the drama out. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x 100.
Good day.
Edited by Mòonpiiè on 3/29/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
.. ╫ .. ┼ .. ┼ .. ╫...............╫ .. ┼ .. ┼ .. ┼ ...................Life Sentence

Did someone say something about common sense on kill orders for heroic? Eff that shiz :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

It was clear they had 8/8 normal down with only 1 heroic kill in Morchok.

2/8

I update the progression so there was no need for me to use the template since I know our progression.

Yor'sahj down 3/8 H

See above statement.

After further calculation and realization I'm better and more mature, I've decided to just go....

Better? 6/8 25man 4/8 10man. Don't get me wrong we are far from good. But better!

More mature?

Street Cred Yo!! Watch out yo b*#^h is gangsta!
Mekaara run for the hills crazy here will bust a cap in our @ss!!
Edited by Undisputed on 3/29/2012 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
03/29/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Undisputed

It was clear they had 8/8 normal down with only 1 heroic kill in Morchok.

It was also clear that they were 8/8 normal... and see below for common sense!
2/8
I update the progression so there was no need for me to use the template since I know our progression.

Still a relevant example to add?
Hey Pot, I'd like you to meet my friend Kettle.

Also, if you update it, why do you post in it saying
"Yor'sahj down 3/8 H" ?
You know your progression. You update it. Why do you unnecessarily bump it when you can easily update the original post? Essentially, the assumed purpose of these progression threads are for the guilds to post their boss kills for the OP to update on the original post (which apparently you're lacking in doing so according to Delgoth). And for the OP to unnecessarily post his killings (since you're the one who updates if that wasn't clear enough), and to not even follow the template is counterproductive. But I digress. (Yay for reiteration!)
Yor'sahj down 3/8 H
See above statement.

^^
Better? 6/8 25man 4/8 10man. Don't get me wrong we are far from good. But better!

More mature? Thought we could get some street cred.
You're still not getting the "common sense" term are you? 4/8 heroic in 10 man implies that they killed the first 3 bosses, skipped Hagara, and then killed heroic Ultraxion. Or were you thinking that they killed the first 3 bosses, skipped Hagara and Ultraxion, and went for Warmaster? Or any combination of the sort? Derp.

But my point still stands that not everyone follows the template and calling out just one person who didn't (when she wasn't even the first person to do so, might I add) is just a little immature, don't you agree?

Street Cred Yo!! Watch out yo b*#^h is gangsta!
Mekaara run for the hills crazy here will bust a cap in our @ss!!

Mekaara might "show you enlightenment" again and persuade you to go Troll for 72 hours. Watch out.

But the drama llamas are tired. Let this argument rest and continue on with people eager to post their new boss killings!

Wait... we're on Akama.
Edited by Disregarded on 3/30/2012 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
As boring as it is to read the ramblings of someone not even couragous enough to post on their main.... Sorry I didn't realize 10 man raids have to go in order (I don't do 10 mans. :D ) And since she posted she wanted "Street Cred" I figured she wanted credit for all the content they had cleared and was trying to help her out.

And as to being "Better and more mature" you picked a fight hun, don't get all high and mighty when people don't take your !@#$.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
.. ╧ .. ╧ .. ╧ .. ┴ .............. ┴ .. ┴ .. ┴ .. ─ .................<Carried By Icesurfer>

No Big Deal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]