Anomaly 2nd 10 man group!

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey duskwood im looking for 8 more ppl to form a second ten man! We will be raiding FL and some DS till i get a solid group that can show me we can clear reg and push heroic DS. My group will be raiding 7 to 11 Tues - Thur. It's not much raiding time so im looking for competent players willing to put in 100% in during these raid times.

All slots are currently open me and the other guy is flexible with many toons so we can fill spots that are needed when i start seeing people come in. I'm not looking for apps or anything crazy if your interested just contact me in game or ask anyone in anomaly for me and they will help you out.

What im looking for are people that are in atleast 378 gear. This is not hard to get with the new five mans so its not asking for much. When you get a hold of me just tell me what your interested in doing. you must have correct gems / enchants etc, if you dont i will automatically assume you dont know what you're doing and just decline right away.

Please dont waste my time im looking for a great group of raiders to push content not a group of players that show up expecting to get everything under the sun just for showing up. You will not get that here.

prefer: Tanks: Druid, warrior, or DK
Heals: pally, druid (open to all if you fill you can compete)
Dps: open to any class that can sustain high dps in raid situations.

p.s. Toons im on normally are kaboonsky, kaboonski, slurr, or improve. If you can't
catch me in game just send mail and i'll get to you asap.
Edited by Kaboonsky on 12/15/2011 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Bro lemme tank for u
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
idk your no immoovable!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Kaboonsky -> Average item level (373 Equipped)!

I'll heal
AND
DPS
at the same time!
Edited by Balmazer on 12/15/2011 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
lol o billy i can always count on you buddy. My gs will be where it needs to be before first raid :D. Well actually i lied it wont be cause theres not two int trinks from the new instances unless i luck out in lfr but either way i like the challenge! Who knows maybe ill deeps on warrior not sure yet going to see what i get!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Where am i?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
at home if i was guessing arker :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
ARE YOU A WIZARD?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
O snap... I never thought I'd see us having two raid groups o.o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
NO I WISH I WAS ARKER!!! and yea why not raiding is good for the soul! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cause we don't take kindly to strangers round these parts. I think we're probably the most recruitment-phobic guild on this server - maybe that's why nobody knows who we are.

Not that we aren't super nice and friendly to newcomers. We just haven't ever taken in that many lol.
Edited by Rowynn on 12/16/2011 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Anomaly is the worst guild ever. Unum kicks puppies, Alaire beat up my grandma and stole her lunch money, and Balmazer smells like fish. Bump for bad people in a bad guild on a bad server. Lamunio is cool though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
12/16/2011 04:12 PMPosted by Torumin
Lamunio is cool though.

Someone's been drinking the kool-aid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
way to much of the kool-aid!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your grandma gave me the stink-eye, what can I say?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
12/16/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Kaboonsky
raiding is good for the soul! :D
NOPE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hey there. I'm a 381 Combat/Subt rogue. I'm very interested in joining a guild that A) Follows through with raids 90% of the time when scheduled, and B) Occasionally downs things. It seems I always get stuck with guilds that do great the week I'm recruited, but afterwards never have enough members show up.

-----Raiding History----
I healed through ICC during Wrath on my Disc/Holy Priest and Resto/Enh Shaman. I tanked for Exodus during 4.2 on my Paladin, Bastionize. Hit around 5/7 pre-nerf before school caught up with me and I had to quit. On this toon I'm 3/7 pre-nerf, and 6/7 post-nerf.

----Current Interests----
The legendaries don't mean much to me. Yes, I'd love the possibility of getting them at some point in the future. But truthfully I'd just like to try and kill things every week without worrying if I'm wasting my time canceling other plans to raid.

-----Raiding Facts-------
- I min/max to the best of my ability when reforging.
- I know the mechanics of my class as well as BiS gear, consumables and stats.
- I don't stand in !@#$.
- I understand my spells and cooldown optimization.
- I can play all three specs properly.

If I'm missing anything just let me know. Your raid times are PERFECT for my school schedule, and from what I've researched you guys raid on a regular, so I'd be very interested in joining.

- Insertion
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Kab just heal for the main raid for the next few weeks, I'll be MIA until I figure stuff out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]