Spectres (25) Recruitment

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
About:
We are Spectres, a 25-Man casual end-game progression guild on Smolderthorn. Our overall goals as a guild are simple: Slay some dragons and Have Fun as a guild.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Wednesday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Thursday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Live Streams:
Osatox - www.twitch.tv/osatoxlive

Attitude:
Our attitude toward PvE is very casual. We will aim for progression and expect our raiders to bring their best foot forward while we raid, however we all play the game to have fun and hang out with others. We avoid and try to keep guild drama and trolling to a minimum. With that, we can become a strong community of gamers and enjoy ourselves.

Recruitment:
Visit our guild website @ www.methodsguild.com and fill out the application form. Our raiding officers will discuss and review applications and will contact the applicant as soon as possible with a decision. New recruits will undergo a 2-week Trial testing their performance, patience, skill, attitude, loyalty, and dedication to the guild.

If your class and/or specs are not listed under recruitment, we encourage players to still submit an application for review.

www.methodsguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Just a note our old guild website (methodsguild.com) is gone and we will be having a new domain for players to visit/app to for our WoW guild and also the SWTOR guild we have on Iron Council.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Grats on the merge! GL guys :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Just curious. Given Alexs all around rep why would you have her be your face man on your recruitment? Seems to be more of a reason not to join to me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/16/2011 09:34 AMPosted by Asylumn
Just curious. Given Alexs all around rep why would you have her be your face man on your recruitment? Seems to be more of a reason not to join to me.

Coming from Hangin wit my Gnomie, rofl.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

whats the guild I am have anything to do with anything? Oh thats right, nothing. We never claimed to be special. While Alex is likely to be one of the most hated people on this realm.
Edited by Asylumn on 12/16/2011 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
12/16/2011 09:34 AMPosted by Asylumn

Talking chit?
Edited by Solarfall on 12/16/2011 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/16/2011 09:57 AMPosted by Asylumn

whats the guild I am have anything to do with anything? Oh thats right, nothing. We never claimed to be special. While Alex is likely to be one of the most hated people on this realm.

If your president / country is announcing / recruiting / doing 'something', there will be people both in the country and in the world who will favor and support him/her for their cause, and then there will be the haters (those that don't agree or like him/her).

While that 'bad rep' is there, so what?
This is Smolderthorn, and the population on this server is extremely low. I just about know most if not all the important players that have been here since BC or LK (all the good ones that I care for at least).

Prior to the merge, Alexandraa with TCGC has been cleaning up their act. While all the player haters and trolls kept bashing them over the year(s), pretty sure Alexandraa was also the only GM to open 25-man pugs on Smolderthorn for older tier current expansion raid content to train and help improve players on Smolderthorn. She is doing things most others are too afraid to do, stepping up to the plate. She even does weekly BH 25mans for the realm, not one but 2-3.

Even with her rep/history, she's more valuable of a player and figure than someone complaining on the forums (no offense :P)

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You read it as a complaint when it was simply an observation and regardless of your long winded posts. Alexis rep does not make for a good representative. Cant say much for her skill either.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/16/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Asylumn
You read it as a complaint when it was simply an observation and regardless of your long winded posts. Alexis rep does not make for a good representative. Cant say much for her skill either.

Then who would be a good representative?
and who cares? :)

a recruitment post is a recruitment post.
Edited by Osatox on 12/16/2011 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Free Candiez for all who join Spectres! I won't be a stranger for long...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/16/2011 05:05 PMPosted by Candiez
Free Candiez for all who join Spectres! I won't be a stranger for long...

You have candiez, get in your van?
X_X
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just my two sense.. no matter what my rep was before.. I am doing all I can to improve myself. It is only a video game and no matter what the trolls say it will not get to me any more.. I have been trying my best to make my players better along with myself and progress as that is what I like to do and why I pay $15 a month. As far as our merger it is going to be good for Smolderthorn. The more large guilds with decent progression we have the more people will come to our server making our player base larger. There are a lot of new players on this realm who have no idea about the past but it is just that.. THE PAST. All that matters from here on out is how well Spectres performs. And the original objective of this post was for recruitment.

With that being said all of you fellow Smoldy's who enjoy the challenge of 25man raiding and want to progress in end game contact please contact Osatox or myself in game..

Alex's Real ID: Jdiaz1002@yahoo.com for any one from any other server who is looking for some fun as well.

And to all of our supporters THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK YOUR ADVENTURES OF AZEROTH!!!
Edited by Alexandraa on 12/16/2011 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/16/2011 03:58 PMPosted by Osatox

yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I'd like to remind everyone that the rival guild, the <Rightbehindu Fan Club>, is in open recruitment!

If there are still any members of <Methods of Mayhem> in that diluted nightmare, I wish you the best of luck and all the turkey sandwiches you can eat. c:

Self-less bump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

yourself.

Not really, you kinda are posting the who and why :P
I'm just stating so? :)

Your 1st original post (to me) tells me even prior to this thread, you had a negative image/hate/feedback/attitude toward TCGC & Alexandraa. So what? What if I had RBU be my recruitment man!? (hi rbu <3)
Edited by Osatox on 12/16/2011 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I guess I'm going to have to be the one to say what's on all of our minds...

When are Infused and Alexandraa gonna fight? Should the pool be full of chocolate syrup? Honey?

Find out next time!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
And see i actually like rbu but yes he would make a poor choice as a spokesman because simply put, and I am sorry to say this people have a hard time taking him seriously.

My first post again Osa is a simple observation and nothing more. I do not need preformed opinions to know what kind of reputation someone has. Anyway good luck and I mean that I have no doubt your core group will do well, whoever that maybe.
Edited by Asylumn on 12/17/2011 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Sorry I guess I could at least post on my main.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Ball Bouncing with Spectres last night....

The ACDC song is only 2:38 so instead of running it twice over the game, I just left in game sound + vent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4vzXCJF68
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]