Spectres (25) Recruitment

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thank you for helping us out barnaby and thank you for the video. We are still working on recruiting so if you are looking for fun and endgame progression pst Alexandraa in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I mean, hi.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
For those that do not know, the merge failed and those from TCGC are going back to TCGC to do their thing. Spectres (aka Methods) will be reverting and sticking back to our 10-Man schematic & reverting our raid schedule.

WE ARE NO LONGER A 25-MAN GUILD

1: Hardcore / Progression 10M:
9:00PM-12:00AM EST Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays

2: Casual / Laid Back / Alts / Bads / "Carry Me" People who DGAF 10M:
Probably sometime on the weekends, TBA.

Main recruitment focus is for team 1, seeking the following to get things back online and running:
1-2 TANKS (Paladin/Druid/DK preferred)
2-3 HEALERS (All healing spots open)

Guild site is MIA until I am done with current commission & start of classes. ETA mid february.

I am also lifting/kicking the online activity attendance guild rule out the window and now opening the guild to be more...."community driven" for the casuals/PvPers/non-raiders. I'd personally rather see 20+ online of non-raiders than 2 online raiders on off-nights where we can go do some random dungeons, raid some alliance city or old tiers (bringing these back too).
Edited by Osatox on 1/21/2012 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Sounds like <Methods of Mayhem> is back, minus 10-mans. I'll consider kidnapping Infused and joining if you change the name back. :)

EDIT: PS: Sink this thread and bring back the old one!
Edited by Stabby on 1/21/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/21/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Osatox
2-3 HEALERS (All healing spots open)

Holla holla
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
...Im always around depending on schedule/lockouts saved for Unholy Ret... (which is usually tuesdays...) ..For heals anyway... The mage and DK are usually always open for DPS...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]