Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
luldumb.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
y does this have nothing to do with uldum
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Obviously this is because I deleted/moved all my characters from this realm. It was the last straw.

Sorry gauise
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
We want to make uldum truly dead.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Hopefully they learn the AH quick so they can fill it with stuff.
Reply Quote
22 Undead Rogue
I'm new! I'm new! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I thought Uldum being a new player realm was hysterical. Then I got disappointed when i logged on today and saw Uldum with a High population. I was wondering, how many level one RPers did you guys get over the past few days?

From your friendly neighborhood Tov - Moo
Edited by Toav on 12/21/2011 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hello tov how is senjin
Edited by Nocontest on 12/25/2011 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's good, keeps me busy. Decent population, things to do, people to see etc. Not sure whether to focus on pve or pvp though, as the pvp here isn't too much better than Uldum. I'm actually doing more than sitting in the main city and making a few snide comments in trade (The trolls here are actually pretty cruel, it's sickening to watch sometimes). Has Uldum changed much the past month?

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Uldum hasn't really change much since vanilla imho >.< I'm just too lazy/poor to switch realms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I disagree Ahle. Uldum was a good server in vanilla. There was progression and constant pvp. There was progression and pvp in BC also, as well as some of wrath. Uldum is currently ranked 170 on wowprogress.com. I believe that it has taken a long, slow decline since Poor Play left.

Edited by Toav on 12/27/2011 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Granted, PvP in Vanilla was great, and still pretty good in BC, however I can't speak for Wrath as I didn't play during Wrath... Also I've never played an Alliance character so I can't really speak for that either.

I suppose there was more of a motivation to play the game when 1500 gold was a life savings... I miss vanilla </3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I miss vanilla uldum. Can we time travel back to Moonwell Dancer presets and poker night?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd prefer to join the old Deadly Fighters personally. A constant, top pvp guild. Now, not so much.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Scrubs.

EDIT: I love my Soup.

Edited by Fliponovic on 1/17/2012 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If I am not mistaken Flippy, you transferred to do arenas with better people. Your highest rating is still from Uldum :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Scrubs.

EDIT: I love my Soup.

O HAI FLIPPY
Reply Quote
24 Orc Warlock
Uldum is long since dead and awful. GLAD I'M OUT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]