I'll just leave this here...

14 Troll Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3759616170

So whats this guys credibility? Obviously he was raiding the past few nights so his time to get 50 in 2 days has been pretty limited... :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Derp. OP would be me.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Obviously he was tabbed out while his guild wiped 34 !@#$ing times on H Morchok.
Edited by Skillstormin on 12/16/2011 3:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Mage

12/16/2011 03:25 AMPosted by Skillstormin
Obviously he was tabbed out while his guild wiped 34 !@#$ing times on H Morchok.

Heroic Morchok on 10 man is roughly as hard as a gay mans wiener at a girlscout meeting keep it up 10 man guilds!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
My guilds not bad, its just that 25 mans are really hard!

Keep telling yourself that.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Mage
My guilds not bad, its just that 10 mans are as hard!

Keep telling yourself that.

I fixed that for ya!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
OH MAN GLAD WE'RE STARTING ANOTHER 10 v 25 DEBATE.
H Morchok is the entry boss and easy on both 10 and 25, once real bosses have been killed we can talk sh!t to each other.
Edited by Ðivinix on 12/16/2011 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
P.S. Difficulty is the same on 10 and 25 these days, if you struggle with 25 its because your pool of players blow chunks and you need to replace em. That or find a new guild where you don't have to carry 10+ idiots.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/16/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Maddtroll
P.S. Difficulty is the same on 10 and 25 these days, if you struggle with 25 its because your pool of players blow chunks and you need to replace em. That or find a new guild where you don't have to carry 10+ idiots.

Not really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]