have a great day:)

1 Human Warrior
have a wonderful day:)
Edited by Lmaolmao on 12/19/2011 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Is my character showing as a female to anyone else???.....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You sure do have a purdy mouth.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight
Not all Americans are members of the church, so of course it doesn't. But I assume that the guild leaders and officers take some sort of responsibility for their players and players have some responsibility to the guild. Thus, I would say that the OP isn't wrong to hold everyone in a guild to certain standards and that if a player fails to meet them, it reflects upon that guild. If members weren't meant to represent, support, and work together with others in a guild, many purposes of a guild would fall through.

The basis of defamation is that the claim or argument against someone is false. In addition, the purpose or intent of defamation claims is to cast a negative light on the individual(s). In this post, I would say that calling someone an in-game dungeon/raid thief (read: loot ninja) doesn't necessarily cross that line and that the purpose of this post wasn't to harass or creepily follow a player with the intent to belittle them, make them angry, or upset them. In so many words the OP stated who they played with, what they did, the circumstances involving their action, and the affect it had on future gaming with this individual, the player in question, and players associated with the player in question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]