LF Hagara Pickpocket

85 Undead Rogue
Hello TB!

I am looking for a kind raid group, or individual, to let me jump into their raid on Hagara (4th boss of DS) before you kill her, and let me pick pocket her for the legendary dagger quest. I am not a raider myself, and I can't do the quest in LFR.

I don't have much gold, but I will pay some if needed. I don't have above 10k, so don't make me too broke. I would take 5 minutes of your time for this. Please let me know here if you can help me out!

Or whisper me on:
Onawah
Jaik
Emylia
Draike
Fibbies
Vireon

I tend to jump alts a lot. Thank you!
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Paladin
I really don't mean to be rude, but... if you're not a raider, how are you expecting to do the rest of the questline? o.O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
think they probly just want the 2 397 daggers first step which is actually fairly easy just pickpocket get 10kg and do some solo quests
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If you don't have this done by ~ 7:45pm ST this coming Wednesday, send me a tell in-game. I can ask our raid team if they're ok with taking the time to do this. No guarantees, but I can ask for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Contact me in-game and we should be able to something out. We've already progressed past Hagara for this week but we should be able to get you in for the pickpocket on Tues.

Anyone else interested should also contact me in-game. This is just Horde side of course.

If I am not online just send me a mail and I'll get a hold of you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oh god I'm a ditz. Didn't even see that OP was horde.

Derpity herp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Have fun Assassinating Creed. One of the most annoying and fun Quests atm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So true Matt. Two hours and 4 rogues. We all finally managed to get through though.

Was a lot of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I wish I could be a raider again period... I'd love to get my hands on those daggers.
Well I did start a new work schedule, maybe I'll find a group to run with on Friday/Saturday night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]