(A) Buying Glory of Firelands Raider Achievs

85 Human Mage
Howdy,

Looking for an Alliance guild who is willing to run me through the last couple Firelands achievements I need for the Corrupted Firehawk. I have all the Heroic kills and a few others so this should, easily, be done in 1 lockout. Specifically I am missing:

Shannox - Bucket List
Bethtilac - Death From Above
Alysrazor - Do a Barrel Roll (it's worth noting I am only missing the Brush Fire portion of this. I have the other pieces including the really annoying tornadoes).

I'm missing Ragnar-O's as well but apparently that one is no longer a requirement.

If you have a raid group who would be willing to run me through these achievements I will pay you gold. You name your price and I will tell you "yes" or "no."

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I'm not locked to the week of 12/13/11 so if you still are unlocked this week, we can do this at any time.
Edited by Silke on 12/16/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump still looking.

Name a price and I'll tell you "yes" or "no"

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm up to help.
I just need Alysrazor's if you still doing them. I just need 3: Brushfire, Tornado, and Lava Spew for Mount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]