[RP] Demands to "Sentinals of The Blade"

90 Blood Elf Paladin
You? Defend Silvermoon? Your weakness before the light never ceases to amaze me. Had! I'm suprised you did not grovel before the Alliance to get them to defend.Nynieve why do you see your self as a "child of the light". The light does not need children, and peace lovers. The light needs crusaders willing to conquer and purge in its holy name.I urge you to join us on the front against them.d. As for sentinels, perhaps they can be spared. Perhaps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am unclear what it is that such a far fallen, former Blood Lord could use as a measure of the Light, oh self appointed avenger. Your simple judgments mean even less to me than they do the the remainder of the public to whom you raise your clamor. Shout as you may into the gale, the peace of the Light keeps me insulated from your fetid breath and wild eyed threats.

The Children of the Light provide healing and aid to any and all who defend the weak, the defenseless, and maintain generosity as a virtue. I would offer you a blessing, but the Light no longer recognizes you.

Thusly, neither shall I.

Good day, Sirrah.
Edited by Nynieve on 4/2/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am unclear what it is that such a far fallen, former Blood Lord could use as a measure of the Light, oh self appointed avenger. Your simple judgments mean even less to me than they do the the remainder of the public to whom you raise your clamor. Shout as you may into the gale, the peace of the Light keeps me insulated from your fetid breath and wild eyed threats.

The Children of the Light provide healing and aid to any and all who defend the weak, the defenseless, and maintain generosity as a virtue. I would offer you a blessing, but the Light no longer recognizes you.

Thusly, neither shall I.

Good day, Sirrah.
If the light no longer recognizes me? Tell me. HOW DO I WIELD ITS POWER!? How am I so strong, and you so weak? Clearly the light favors my ways over your weakness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since the Sentinels have not conformed. It's time they face the consequences.

((to i suggest this link

http://emeralddrama.com/index.php/topic,1411.0.html

))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*shakes her head sadly, compassion showing clearly on her face*
Ah, Fallen Thaladrad. Many were given a gift of the Na'aru. Most came to see it as not just a cure for the addiction that turned so many of our peoples into Wretched but as the embodiment of Hope for our very existance.

Sadly, some, like yourself, saw it only as another source to feed your many addictions. Addictions you use to fill your empty spirit with lust, rage drink, angst and thirst for power. All with the hope to offset the vacancy of your life, the lack of value your works present to the betterment of our people and our world. You have fashioned yourself, Sirrah, into the most hideous of the Wretched. Your face and form do not show the corruption that squirms within your mind, but your actions clearly show you to be a Prince of Wretched.

Lord Wretched Thaladrad shall be your title hence forth among the Children. Know that each person who addresses you as 'Lord' forever more will have this title in thier minds.

I shall pray for your deliverance and fight against your tyranny. No Child of the Light will provide aid or succor to your force. Once your hateful spark is extinguished, as it must inevitably be, teh world where you have tread can once more begin to heal and bask in the Light.

Lord Captain Nynieve
Child of the Light
Edited by Nynieve on 4/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Thusly, neither shall I.

Good day, Sirrah.
If the light no longer recognizes me? Tell me. HOW DO I WIELD ITS POWER!? How am I so strong, and you so weak? Clearly the light favors my ways over your weakness.

Bennedictus was driven mad by the Old Gods and a leader of the Twilight's Hammer, and yet was still able to wield the Light. The Light also empowers champions of both sides of our war. Even Heimdel whom you fear. So, Lord Wretched, what evidence can you call on to show that the Light favors you more than others?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Bennedictus was driven mad by the Old Gods and a leader of the Twilight's Hammer, and yet was still able to wield the Light. The Light also empowers champions of both sides of our war. Even Heimdel whom you fear. So, Lord Wretched, what evidence can you call on to show that the Light favors you more than others?
You arrogant peasant! You dare question me!?

Before this War is over, and i'm free. I'm going to have your head on a platter, Florena.Blood Lord Ravenhul Thaladrad
Edited by Ravenhul on 4/8/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]