Issue resolved.

85 Night Elf Druid
The resulting balance has been paid in full, thank you.
Edited by Fruendithas on 12/21/2011 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dirty Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So, based on the actions of one person in their guild, the entire server should watch out for those thrifty bastards? That seems excessive.

You provided maybe 1/2 a story... you say that 3k was agreed upon, so what happened when he put 2.5k in? Did you take it? Did he refuse to pay 3k after the item was crafted?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm convinced Lethal Reunion doesn't even exist. Where the hell is Orgrimmar? You ever been there? I haven't.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I apologized for missing whatever message as SOON as you said that you had changed the fee. I had only mailed over 2700 or so because I was going to give you a little bit of a tip more than the 2500 you initially told me but at 15% neutral AH cut, I'm not exactly storing thousands alliance side. I asked you to put an item up on the neutral auction house with a 600g buyout and I would've gladly given you the gold. I still will if you get in game talk to me about it. Nobody tried to take advantage of you. Weren't you afk almost EVERY time I sent you a message? Can you believe I would miss one too?

Get in game some time and hit me up. I don't have an alliance toon loaded with goldthat I can handle sudden changes like that, but I'm wiling to lose some gold over the neutral AH because I do appreciate you helping me out with these.
Edited by Hezzi on 12/18/2011 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My crafting fee for 397 gear from DS is 3000g, and then after having crafted an item for one of their members they put 2500g in the trade box.

Low blow, learn some class after a price has been previously agreed upon. And no, I'm not a greedy person. All sales go to the guild bank because they entrusted me with learning the patterns.

your money is in the mail. Should try contacting someone before you bring drama to the forums, but no worries we wont ever bother you again.

Have a great day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
your money is in the mail. Should try contacting someone before you bring drama to the forums, but no worries we wont ever bother you again.

Have a great day.

I like you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
:)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
"Can't we all just get along?"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I liek turtle!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This thread just goes to prove how some people cannot solve issues outside the forums, QQ and straight TO the forums to put people on blast over something that wasn't even talked out at first? I am hearing two different stories and it is difficult to understand which, but I like Lethal Reunion (Back in Wrath, enjoyed PvPing in Elwynn Forest) so I'll be taking their side =)
Edited by Xonori on 12/18/2011 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I personally think LR is cool.. If I had a horde toon.. It would be to meet them in game just sayin
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Even though LR wouldn't let me in back in the day I really think it's stupid to bring this up over 500g.

Now something like 30k out of a guild bank...that's something to gripe over.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Issue has been resolved, money was paid. No reason to keep this thread going
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You're just jelly someone made an LR thread that's more popular than the stupid ones you bump all day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The balance has been received, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll never trust the Horde again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]