Armada (a social guild that raids)

90 Troll Priest
ARMADA (A Social Guild that Raids) is now recruiting!

ARMADA is looking for members of all levels, experiences creeds and interests to join our guild. We don't discriminate on basis of availability or lvl, and don't deny membership to anyone. Our only rules are no begging and observe the TOS and are the only grounds on which we would ever kick someone from our guild.

We aren't a leveling guild, but define ourselves as a social guild that raids. What that means is that while we fill no obligation to level toons with you, run you through old content dungeons, or give you handouts, we will be your friend. We will treat you with the same level of respect that we treat each other with because really it's only the right thing to do. Our vent is rarely empty and if you get 5 or moar people on at the same time our g chat moves as quickly as trade.

Offering free enchants to our members should they get a 365+ or higher piece. Providing flasks for raids and food. And paying repairs to a certain extent for all our members. Armada is definitely the guild for anyone looking for a fun laid back attitude with focus when needed.

Raid nights are 8-10:30 tuesdays and thursdays, with fun stuff on off nights. We raid dragonsoul on primary nights and while our team is full, we try and get everyone who is serious about raid rotated in. Could use sub healers.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Hey Game crit errored while trying to do dailys yesterday morning. And after trying the repair tool dozen or so times i decided to go ahead and reinstall wow to see if that helps. Sorry about not making raid last night but it is what it is. Bad luck lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
And /bump for peeps trying to have fun in wow. First time i met them was in a heroic and it was a blast :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
well that explains where aries went....
i should check this thing more often o.O

Our guild is still recruiting and has decided to focus our attention towards recruiting lower levels and people who want to play wow and still enjoy it!

Join Armada today.

We haz cookies
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
mmmmm bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Do you have chocolate milk?

What's your policy on brightly coloured socks?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]