The syndicate.

85 Undead Rogue
Whitzy: Not a problem. As an officer I do find it my duty to try to put the wrongs of my fellow guild members back to being right, or at least try to make the amends that are needed. I don't blame you for taking the course of action you did, and I'm sure most people in the same shoes would have done the same.

Borogus is indeed our Guild Master, and he can address more issues than I can, but I do what I CAN do to make sure things run smoothly. It's also not always public knowledge who is at what rank in a guild, so sometimes other options have to be taken into consideration. Being tertiary in rank, I should be able to assist in most issues that people may have with the guild. I'm here because Borogus and I go way back, and I want to see The Syndicate succeed, but also for us to be a place to goof off and have our own way of fun and have our own $15/mo. be used as we see fit, but I don't agree it should be used to berate and abuse other players. That's not what this game is about.

Hopefully I will be able to assist in any further issues that may come up.

Cristobole: Only if you promise that there are plenty of whips and chains when I get back.

Edited to correct a bit of wording for clarification.
Edited by Ansatsuken on 1/5/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I already talked to Borogus about this he decided to ignore me so ill do what ever the .... I want. Call me a kid a immature adult Idc. Hoggle and other !@#$% in the guild ruin it. They have and had some of the coolest ppl in wow in that guild and quickly drove them all away. Most are like screw it ill just ignore them. I choose to do other wise and warn the unsuspecting prey. Mock me for my typos for trying to help people who may consider joining your trade spammed guild. Hoggle you should hurry up and switch servers, every1 wants you too. Its only 25$ im sure if u spammed trade you could raise 25$ to move you servers since your probably to poor. Well GL all You have been WARNED.

This message will now self destruct. Goodbye.
Edited by Dimonrn on 1/7/2012 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Doesn't look like it did a very good job of self-destructing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Whitzy, going to Borogus or Ansatsuken isn't going to do you ANY good as I have enough pull to keep myself where I am. I won't be suspended from the guild, game or anything of the sort for my actions. If you've not checked our roster, I'm 2nd ranked in the guild... which means CO-GM if you weren't aware. We support trollish actions and mischief also something I'm guessing you hadn't noticed at this point. With ME paying my subscription cost, I can abuse the use of my account any way I see fit. If you choose not to interact with me because of my actions, attitude or personality, so be it... There's how many people actively sub'd to WoW? No skin off my back. Go QQ somewhere else and take your maturity with you, this guild is a bunch of immature, drunken lairs. :D Good day sir....

I SAID GOOD DAY!
Edited by Ickarus on 1/14/2012 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Dim Why don't you quit while you're still behind before I post your ignorance via tinypic?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread is now about Ponies. I love ponies.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
which means CO-GM if you weren't aware

Assistant Branch Manager

(to the)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
What would you say you DO here?

I'M A PEOPLE PERSON DAMN IT!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
@Dim Why don't you quit while you're still behind before I post your ignorance via tinypic?

Blackmail? Ehh whatever hoggle. Idc your a troll and everyone knows it. Ppl will look at me insulting you back 0.0 What a bad person!!! But its fine if you have to cry when ppl are mean to you when your mean to them then we can see who need to learn to Idk grow up and take an insult. Well have fun being a TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Jerk.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=532&tbm=isch&tbnid=rYd6C80Lpc--SM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/troll-face-high-resolution/&docid=CESf_Rxt0Cla_M&imgurl=http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/troll-face-high-resolution-500x406.png&w=500&h=406&ei=LU0YT6acMuz2sQLkhMTDCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=374&vpy=181&dur=454&hovh=159&hovw=196&tx=127&ty=81&sig=101425678117439633403&page=2&tbnh=159&tbnw=196&start=13&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:13
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]