Selling Firelord titles!

85 Human Warlock
Satori is now selling Firelord titles to the general public of Scarlet Crusade Alliance. There will be several rules to follow and certain qualifications that must be met. We will offer H-rag kill, H-rag loot, or a full clear of Heroic Firelands +any and all loot (besides variable lightning capacitor). You must be a dps, class/type does not matter besides being able to pull at least 20k dps. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING THE MOUNT AT THIS TIME.

Availability: Sunday from 7-11 ST.

Qualifications:
Must be a dps. Range or melee. (sorry, no tanks or healers at this time. If you can offspec dps and meet the other qualifications you can dps.)
Must be able to pull over 20k dps and not die.
Must have at least killed Rag on normal mode.
Must have knowledge of the fight and be prepared (we will do specific assignments and answer any and all questions)
Must use Mumble
Must have a working mic with PTT enabled

Rules:
Must listen to any and all directions.
Be a pleseant and respectful person. Joking is cool and welcomed during the raid of course.
Understand class and know fight.
Mounts will not be sold at this point in time. Maybe in the future.

Prices:
H-rag kill for title: 50k gold.
Loot from H-rag: (any besides mount and int trinket at this time) 5k each.
Full Heroic clear including any and all loot you want (- int trinket off rag/ Alysrazor) 75k

Payment details:
We will take the full payment up front. Any loot you wish to purchase off of H-Rag (if only paying for H-rag kill) you will pay for each individual item at that time. If for whatever reason we are not able to kill H-Rag due to time restrictions or other unforeseen issues, we will refund the payment.

Payments are accepted in any of 3 ways.
1. Gold
2. Epic Red Gems (valued at 5k each)
3. Combination of both.
4. WE ONLY ACCEPT THESE 2 FORMS OF PAYMENT. NO REAL LIFE CURRENCY WILL EVER BE CONSIDERED OR ACCEPTED.

Contact Váren or Asgeroth in game if you are interested, or post here. We will get in touch with you and iron the details out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
but but.. i no has gold :(((
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/18/2011 10:07 PMPosted by Amylioo
but but.. i no has gold :(((

I'm willing to accept alternative methods of payment from you, Brandilioo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
#OccupyFirelands
Edited by Lightfeet on 12/19/2011 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Qualifications:
Must be a dps. Range or melee. (sorry, no tanks or healers at this time. If you can offspec dps and meet the other qualifications you can dps.)
Must be able to pull over 20k dps and not die.
Must have at least killed Rag on normal mode.
Must have knowledge of the fight and be prepared (we will do specific assignments and answer any and all questions)
Must use Mumble
Must have a working mic with PTT enabled

If they are able to meet those qualifications, why would they need your services? I mean why should someone that doesn't need to be carried, pay to be carried?
Edited by Ewing on 12/19/2011 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If they are able to meet those qualifications, why would they need your services? I mean why should someone that doesn't need to be carried, pay to be carried?

You must be new here.

Also...what happened to Ilthen's post?!?!?!
Edited by Ellamay on 12/19/2011 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

We're not really asking for a stellar player able to raid in a top 100 world guild. 20k DPS is something any player with 365ilvl+ gear can easily do. However keep in mind the service is entirely optional, and if you don't like it, or think it's unreasonable, you're welcome to simply ignore it.
Edited by Váren on 12/20/2011 12:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/19/2011 11:43 PMPosted by Ellamay
You must be new here.

Not really I normally Hang out the Customer Support Form, and very rarely post here.

I am just trying to point out in an off hand way; that both the qualification and price are a bit high. Those are the minimum qualification that, one would look for in a Pug, for a Heroic FL raid. So I just don't understand why would someone pay that much, for something they, can get into for free. Now if it was a Gold DKP run with a hefty cut going to your guild, I could understand.
Edited by Ewing on 12/20/2011 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Not really I normally Hang out the Customer Support Form, and very rarely post here.

I am just trying to point out in an off hand way; that both the qualification and price are a bit high. Those are the minimum qualification that, one would look for in a Pug, for a Heroic FL raid. So I just don't understand why would someone pay that much, for something they, can get into for free. Now if it was a Gold DKP run with a hefty cut going to your guild, I could understand.

The price is actually very, very cheap for what you get in return. It is a lot of gold, not gonna disagree with that. But the standard price for these type of runs is 100k+ gold on other realms, if not even more.

While a lot of groups might be able to do 6/7 firelands on heroic, the only way to get the Firelord title right now, and heroic ragnaros loot (which even after DS contains BiS for a lot of speccs) on the realm would be with this service.

But still, it's just a service, nothing else, so if anyone thinks the price is too much, they can simply ignore it :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
both the qualification and price are a bit high. Those are the minimum qualification that, one would look for in a Pug, for a Heroic FL raid. So I just don't understand why would someone pay that much, for something they, can get into for free. Now if it was a Gold DKP run with a hefty cut going to your guild, I could understand.

If they're asking for the bare minimum that a PUG group would ask for (a PUG group that has no guarantee of downing Heroic Ragnaros, mind you), then how are the qualifications high? They're not asking for anything more than what is expected by any random group of players so you're not a complete liability. But being able to meet the qualifications for a PUG doesn't mean you'll be downing Ragnaros-- as evidenced by all the moderately-successful PUG groups (none of which exist on this server) that *don't* down him. Basically, yes, you're paying for the guaranteed kill and the fact that you'll still be carried by the other 9 players (those "minimum requirements"-- which the core raiders far exceed-- won't get you a H.Ragnaros kill even if met perfectly by 9 other PUGs).

I guess what it comes down to is: those who are interested can go for it; those who don't see the point/don't think it's worth that much, probably aren't the target demographic for the service. It would be like trying to understand why Spotdot wanted to pay 100k gold for that ugly Bear mount on the AH. Well... in his case, he thinks mounts will make people like him better, but hopefully you get the point.

12/20/2011 12:44 AMPosted by Váren
if anyone thinks the price is too much, they can simply ignore it :)

Or just do what I'm going to do: Save up as much as you can and haggle. >: ) You'd be surprised how flexible these things can be when it comes down to making some gold or none at all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Please do not take what I am about to say in the wrong way. As I am sure that the people in your guild that is running this are all honorable, and dependable people, that care very much about theirs and the Guild's rep on the server.

It is still a lot of gold to spend on what is an unsupported transaction. If something goes wrong with the transaction, Blizzard will not get involved with it.

If someone pays in full, in advance and latter gets kick from the raid before downing the boss, they have no recourse, if he does not get a refund.

On the reverse: If someone does not pays in part, or in full in advance, and he decides not to pay after downing the Boss, and getting the achievement: You have no recourse to collect it.

Where as the example of Buying the Bear mount on the AH or in trade is a supported transaction. If something goes wrong, Blizzard will assist in correcting it. Making it a much safer transaction for both parties to engage with.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
12/20/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Ewing
It is still a lot of gold to spend on what is an unsupported transaction. If something goes wrong with the transaction, Blizzard will not get involved with it.

No need for the disclaimer, you haven't said anything wrong or insulting. :)

This remains true for a great many possible (and valid) gold-related transactions in the game. At some point, somewhere, somehow, you sometimes come across instances where you have to take people at their face value. If you think these guys might scam you, don't purchase the service. If you realize they'd have a lot more to lose by doing so than gain, and decide you really, really want the title, by all means, go for it. No matter how you, personally, (or I, even) might feel about it, the bottomline remains the same.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Kinda wish i was ally and had gold for that >.> oh well. I will get that plus the glory of the firelands mount sometime in mists.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I only work for scooby snacks and ponies.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
We call upon you, Firelords.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Risna promised me two ponies so I'm g2g.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
When are you guys switching to Horde? Risna said that you were going to.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
/veto'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]