[H]<Sponsored By Tampax>

Hello all!
Sponsored By Tampax is a newly made Horde PvP guild. We are looking for new members that are highly interested in PvP.

Rated Battlegrounds are going to be our main priority along with arenas, and we would like to get rbg groups together so we can do them all through the week. Second day of guild formation, we had rbgs going and plan on doing more "all day err day".

SBT has many highly experienced players that have been doing player vs. player encounters for over 7 years; if you want an experienced guild, this is it.

SBT is interested in players that are level 85 and have pvp experience. If you only have some, we have the experience to make you better. Most of our current members are from other big name guilds including Mongolians, Instant BGs Ujelly and Refridgeraiders.

If you are interested in more information, feel free to ask here or send any of the following characters an in-game mail:
Wilhellex
Eluena or Medaerina
Creamsicle

Lok'tar Ogar!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sounds really cool gonna make some nerd rage videos of players personal information? with your good buddy lor themar theron? You musta been seriously angry with me for dominating your backpeddling self in tb all the time to make a video of me.lol i feel sorry for you,.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
01/17/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Sethbrogen
Sounds really cool gonna make some nerd rage videos of players personal information? with your good buddy lor themar theron? You musta been seriously angry with me for dominating your backpeddling self in tb all the time to make a video of me.lol i feel sorry for you,.

Wasn't that video made, like 8 months ago?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I actually remember farming her 2s team but i just found out about the video thats how cowardly they are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
LOL what a crappy Guild...
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
What kind of trash guild is this? LOL!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
01/17/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Metaljacket
LOL what a crappy Guild...

Hey...

They have pants parties, and everyone's invited
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Sethbrogen

I hope you do know that you have gotten me confused with someone that I was in a guild with. If you want to try and be rude, try and get your facts straight. Don't know when I backpedal especially when I do not have a key keybound for it, nor have I ever. Who exactly is Themar Theron? I have no idea who that, or what that is. So next time, please complain about the right person, it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
He's the guy in charge of Silvermoon City, duhhhh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]