Presa

90 Troll Hunter
01/14/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Tyrion
Didactic- I was once in your guild when I was on alliance... truth is I had a blast raiding with you guys but your #@@%s bottom line you ruin ppls fun why? because your lame and do nothing but raid... no lives.. no fun.. just farm and raid farm and raid how is that enjoyable.

Look at hes raids, he only went in FL once. All of hes DS kills was in LFR and hes a PvE toon hes probably to bad to raid with.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/14/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Presa
Didactic- I was once in your guild when I was on alliance... truth is I had a blast raiding with you guys but your #@@%s bottom line you ruin ppls fun why? because your lame and do nothing but raid... no lives.. no fun.. just farm and raid farm and raid how is that enjoyable.

Look at hes raids, he only went in FL once. All of hes DS kills was in LFR and hes a PvE toon hes probably to bad to raid with.

You're still trying? My alt has accomplished more than you ever have lmao whooaaaa
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/15/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Bubbaset

You're still trying? My alt has accomplished more than you ever have lmao whooaaaa

/sigh

I should just give up. No point in trying to make you bad... You all ready do that daily with your grammar and your low IQ. Its ok Bud, one day you will find a place where you are truly average at.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Less QQ and more WORLD PvP lets go!!!! Oh wait everyone we had fun with just about, is horde now:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Less QQ and more WORLD PvP lets go!!!! Oh wait everyone we had fun with just about, is horde now:(

relax 1100 hero, relax

http://i.imgur.com/M3tJG.png

Edit: I LOVE YOU PRESA
Edited by Nestle on 1/25/2012 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/25/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Nestle

relax 1100 hero, relax

http://i.imgur.com/M3tJG.png

Edit: I LOVE YOU PRESA

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Charmless

relax 1100 hero, relax

Ummm are you an idiot? I said WORLD PvP, i really dgaf about arena...lol L2 read maybe, then come at me....

PRESA <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You need to chill down with trolling... Its just coming off as annoying and pathetic now. Say something new atleast.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/27/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Charmless
You need to chill down with trolling... Its just coming off as annoying and pathetic now. Say something new atleast.

get back to me when I care Q____________Q

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Charmless/statistic#21:152

My daughter wrote something for you charmless.
DEAR CHARMLESS, YOU IZ MY HERO. YOU DO SUCH AWEZOME STUFFz TO TRY AND ZAY PEOPLE ARE BADZ, MY DADDY IZ SO JEALOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOUZ ARE UNDERZ 2K IN ALL OF ARENAZ, DADDY SAYZ THIS GAME IZ LIKE GOLF AND IN GOLFZ THE PERZON WITH LOWEST SCORRE WINZ! DADDY IS SO JELLY OF YOU, MMMM JELLY, DADDY GO MAKE ME SAMMICH. OK CHARMLESS I HAVE TO EAT MY SAMMICH NOW, THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH LOW RATINGS AND MAKING PEOPLE FEEL BAD. UR #1 FAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD (of warcraft). XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]