Faded Dreams Recruiting

90 Troll Druid
It's so good to see Faded Dreams thinks so highly of its members who have helped them in the past and decided to move on. What a wonderful guild to be a part of.

I like how you've lumped them all together in this comment, it appears to be more convenient to gain their loyalty through misrepresentation via their fears and anger instead of hard work and honesty. Nothing in this comment is surprising to me, and fits very neatly into the definition of a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Says the troll.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/02/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Shipoopí
It's so good to see Faded Dreams thinks so highly of its members who have helped them in the past and decided to move on. What a wonderful guild to be a part of.

I like how you've lumped them all together in this comment, it appears to be more convenient to gain their loyalty through misrepresentation via their fears and anger instead of hard work and honesty. Nothing in this comment is surprising to me, and fits very neatly into the definition of a troll.

"hey wanna join gs"

"ok"

FEAR

AND

ANGER

THAT IS HOW GS RECRUITS PEOPLE
Edited by Adiara on 12/2/2012 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Your caps lock tells me you're serious.

Well Starkist...yes...I am actually a troll---a Darkspear troll from the island nation of the Echo Isles....'mon.
Edited by Shipoopí on 12/2/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage

Well Starkist...yes...I am actually a troll---a Darkspear troll from the island nation of the Echo Isles....'mon.

So...many....english errors.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
English*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Your staggering amount of ellipses tells me you're retarded
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

*retarded.
Edited by Naydien on 12/2/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Someone should create a trolling flow chart. Insulting someone's grammar while not having any themselves is definitely an avenue. Next it'll be PvP status, then probably "skill".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

*retarded.

hey you aren't posting on an alt anymore well done

12/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Shipoopí
Someone should create a trolling flow chart. Insulting someone's grammar while not having any themselves is definitely an avenue. Next it'll be PvP status, then probably "skill".

isn't assuming fun?
Edited by Adiara on 12/2/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ryley sucks at life.
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage
12/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Shipoopí

hypocritizering
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/02/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Vt
hypocritizering

Sponsored by the letter L, the color orange the the class: druid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Casual Raiding on the weekends. Looking for more to start group 2 and possibly 3 of 10mans.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
How much for a 3 hour session shipoopi?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thunderdome up in here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
2 men enter...1 man leaves...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/05/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Muggles

Public School teachers earn around 40K, but I work with special education students. I'll donate my time, do you need help with your homework?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/06/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Shipoopí

Public School teachers earn around 40K, but I work with special education students. I'll donate my time, do you need help with your homework?

Shipoopi Translation: LOL you mean special ED?

(Whilst she snickers to herself feeling triumphant)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]