[A] Executive Decision is Recruiting 6/8H 25m

90 Worgen Druid
Executive Decision - US - Bleeding Hollow(Alliance guild)

We are a very unique guild in that we have an active Raiding section, PvP section as well as a strong, engaging, and friendly community. We do not actively recruit strictly raiders or strictly PvPers. Applying to Executive Decision means you also apply to our community as a whole and as such, are expected to participate in other aspects of guild life. We often do farm nights, guild achievement nights, fun nights, etc and encourage all members to attend.

Currently we're at 5/8 Heroic in 25m --
We have killed H Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj, Hagara, Ultraxion and Warmaster

We are mainly looking for:

Warlock
Any Exceptional Players

Current raid times are 8pm to 12am EST/ST Tuesday and Thursday.
We also occasionally do alt runs on weekends.

If you’re interested in putting in an application, please go to www.executives.guildlaunch.com or feel free to contact Shikoku or Pessimist in game.

If you do plan on applying, be aware that we are an 18+ guild. If you are not 18 years or older, your application will not be considered. We are an adult community and like to keep a certain level of maturity.

You can expect to hear back from us within a week from submission.

Thanks,
Exec Dec
Edited by Shikoku on 4/5/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping this back up. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated a little bit of the info. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump for some helpful fellas over in ED.

GL
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumpity bump bump

Could use a second shadow priesty and mage! Must not be gnome ;)

Also, I no longer think DKs exist. ^.~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We killed Hagara tonight on our second attempt -- was a pretty smooth fight! Well worth the efforts! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I still think it's because you weren't in the lightning chain :D jk <3
Reply Quote
Hey Shik, I believe Charlotte, my pet spider, has taken liking to you. When we spotted you in Uldum, she went all googly eyed, all eight of them! She's never done that before, not to anyone. I hope its some kind of pure love, and that she won't harm you, because I don't want to play hide the body again after her eggs have hatched from inside your chest. Messy business, believe me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Arluss, your spider was STALKING me. :c
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping this up. We recruited a lot this week BUT we still could use some exceptional dps. Contact me in game if you are interested!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping back up ... had a little progress on H Yor'sahj the week -- so hopefully we can get a kill soon. Also had a very clean H Hagara kill this past week, killed her on our first try of the night! :D

If you guys are still interested in our guild, feel free to app on our website. Thanks! <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are 3/8 Heroic now! :D Yor'sahj is down!
Reply Quote
I plan to transfer over this weekend. I would be interested in chatting in vent etc. I will fill out an application this week :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump in new ally form!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
H Ultraxion is down! :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump for Shikoku as a bear tank!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
H Zon'ozz is down! We're 5/8H! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
H Warmaster Blackhorn 25m is down! We are 6/8H. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump, working on Spine but we still need some Warlock love!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]