Bringing back world pvp. nubs

90 Orc Death Knight
A couple of hours? How long does it take to type the fact that a nobody went and did nothing?

No time at all.

I bet people in your own guild don't even know who the !@#$ you are, I'm not even sure why the Mayor of Gorgonnash is even taking his time to point out your actions are futile and your UI looks like it was designed for an orangutan.

Now take you a couple of hours and butcher the English language and write a response I can barely read so I have something else to laugh at.

Nub.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Now take you a couple of hours and butcher the English language and write a response I can barely read so I have something else to laugh at.

Nub.

Wow!! - "Now take you a couple of hours..." Your use of English, if you would call it that, is exemplifying why messing with you is continued fun. Let me assist you off the short bus.

"Now take a few hours, butcher the English language, and write a response.... "its a list sir, commas are required with three or more items.

Joosh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
12/28/2011 02:45 AMPosted by Xcellent
No one made you look and comment this thread.
This thread is to receive attention(Regardless of the type of attention you seek), so in reality you asked him to look at the thread.

How do you pvp with that UI oh wait

-------------------
Murdurr for President.
Edited by Hastsukuyomi on 12/29/2011 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Nub.

Wow!! - "Now take you a couple of hours..." Your use of English, if you would call it that, is exemplifying why messing with you is continued fun. Let me assist you off the short bus.

"Now take a few hours, butcher the English language, and write a response.... "its a list sir, commas are required with three or more items.

Joosh

and?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
"NOW TAKE YOU" - GRAMMATICAL SIR - CAPS IS STUCK!!
"TAKE YOU"
"YOU"
Edited by Jooshbag on 12/30/2011 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
A couple of hours? How long does it take to type the fact that a nobody went and did nothing?

No time at all.

I bet people in your own guild don't even know who the !@#$ you are, I'm not even sure why the Mayor of Gorgonnash is even taking his time to point out your actions are futile and your UI looks like it was designed for an orangutan.

Nub.
Jesus Christ.. someone just got OWNED.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Act like your good when gorg horde is terrible. Xcellent and jooshbag your both !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]