It's been fun...

85 Worgen Death Knight
I don't even know where to begin. It feels like yesterday I started playing this game, but now it's time for me to move on. College is starting soon (which I have been avoiding for two years now), and I want to make sure my life is going in a smart and educational direction.

I've achieved a lot more then I can possibly imagine in this game. I slayed the dargonz, Killed the Lich King. Created a legendary weapon 'Shadowmourne', and saved the world from the 2nd Cataclysm. Time for my Toon to retire and take a well deserved rest.

Also, I've met so many amazing people in this game. A few actually I have became good friends in real life. I don't know how to explain how overwhelming it is to know that it's time for me to quit.

Thank you to my friends in Sleepless Knights for helping me achieve the goals I wanted to attain in this game, I really couldn't do it without you. Also wanted to thank my dear friends Travis and Amber for really being such good friends. I honestly probably would still be stuck in Ashenvale on my hunter so confused if you guys hadn't shown me the ropes.

All in all, Thank you Blizzard for being apart of my life. I will never forget this game, the people I have met, and the things I have accomplished.

Best of luck Bronzebeard, I love you all.

Sincerely,
Deathgaze, DG

aka Chris.
Edited by Deathgaze on 12/18/2011 3:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Best of luck!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Had a blast raiding with you bro. Good luck in all of your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmhl2W-kuBc

:<
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You will be missed Chris from the good old days of horde larping outside Stormwind to hanging out in the Dalaran Sewers with me! :D

-Eric
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good luck to you Deathgaze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]