New Best Guild on Ursin REALM

85 Human Warlock
CHALLENGERS ACCEPTED !!!! its about time that danwae can get into a guild based on the achievements hes actually earned!!!

grats team!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
as a cripple stands he falls down from the laughter. i roll around on sideline as i watch the faceoff danwe vrs easy2please. drum roll...... easy 1 danwe 0. battle continues.....
Reply Quote
12/18/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Eazytopleaze
achievements hes actually earned!!!

I guess I cant join I aint hit challenger yet..:( fmfl
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Darn. got me gewdd. check out my reaction - http://oi51.tinypic.com/2la3ptc.jpg
Reply Quote
12/19/2011 07:51 AMPosted by Danwae
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2la3ptc.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....

HOLY !@#$ I JUST DIED...LITERALLY ROFL

easy 1 danwae 1 lets keep it goin
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ill give you a chance to defend yourself without pictures so i dont show everyone on server your girlfriends ta-tas

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If only if only. It was a good stunt for trip to get a lil humor out of for a moment. go ahead, post some of sean's nudes on here lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
rofl, good try.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
LOLOL someones sweating !!!! 'rofl, good try' is not a real comeback. is someone deleting posts and trying to escape the quicksand??? shall we call it a checkmate before your precious ego is completely deflated!?!? i can go alllllllllllllll day

if you want i can explain here what happened in trade the other day?

hint *

u said my 2200 comp was super op
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I deleted my comment "Who made that cause i know you didn't" Then i saw it said "cripple wins" so i didn't need your reply. lmao. the editing in the picture is obvious. so I don't need to defend lol. but I give you cred, for trying to copy trips 2nd attempt for the future i assume lol.

And sure Mr s9, explain what happened in trade the other day, lmao.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Be back momentarily. Hold that thought brother, gotta jam to this real quik.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSNWTRnxAs
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not done yet, gotta watch it again. Just can't get enufff!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
YEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE **SMILES BIG SUNSHINE** I like that about you. GOTTA WATCH IT AGAIN, FAPPIN DIS TIME!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Guess what sunshine. Dying dogs called! YOUR IN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ohhh sheet mr season 9 eh?

what should i call you? season 9 was your hey day too except you were only able to cheat your way to 2200 at the beginning of the season just like everyone else was. i remember you bragging about getting the bbb first 2200 achievement with your 'flawless' 3z when the top 50 teams were all undefeated rofl.

anyways lets break it down, u said our comp was op and i was carried.

which may be true.... BUT you are running the exact same comp with more established players (2400+ priest, 2200+ dk) at a lesser level. when we finished we were the second best ret/dk/disc team on all the us servers... and here are the current disc/ret/dk teams
http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/3v3/?sort=&region_id=All&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=-1&faction_id=-1&class_id1=6&class_id2=5&class_id3=2

you can say rls is OP now and thats true statistically but the comp we both run was about 1/10th as popular as it is now so i would have to argue that it is stronger now.

when baby tells me something about pvp i always listen because he is a superior player to me and has proved it many times. he is a full achievement ahead of me and i am a full achievement ahead of you.

ive shown to everyone that i can make it to that level ( 2200 ) and there is a nice little achievement to prove it. when you get there we'll talk more but until then, take a seat and take some notes and show some respect to the people that have proved they are better than you challenger danwae.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I didn't cheat my way to anything lmao. I ran triple dps to 2500. Then got bombed with a reset and achievements tooken away. dks season was s9. ret got buffed in s9. When I played the first (2 Weeks of the season) Ret was bad. I still got 2500. We played after the reset, got back to 1900. Scoob got locked up. Firearm quit. I quit. Ret gets buffed. (Dks are still serious business) You run retardedly OP comp and COULD ONLY get 2200. you can keep your achievement proudly mate. I've earned it multiple times and either left the team so I could retain my 2k paladin champ moral, or to get new partners.

I'm sorry I had to replace you. It just wasn't working out. Problems list as followed.
- Don't know what LoS means.
- Don't know how to use the dispell button, defensively or offensively.
- Don't know how to dodge cc whatsoever.
- Shadow word deathed polies that were going onto me, not you. lol.
- Don't know when to pop your cds, and when not too.
- Always High.

How you got 2200, I myself do not know. I cannot fully say with 100 confindence that the whole carry revolved around the comp. Because comp alone with you, I STILL don't see it. Your hunter, lmfao. I carried him to 2k. And anyone who says otherwise can just watch your videos on youtube and know instantly that your keyboard turning !@# couldn't achieve $%^- on your own.

MY ADVICE. - Smoke some weed and transfer to a RP server where pvp doesn't matter. Because even right here on ursin, your noticed as bad. I, myself will never play with you again. Convincing other decent 1700+ players would be a achievement if non the less which tht one, you can hold over my head.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BRB jamming again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSNWTRnxAs
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Darn, removed the Jam. what a loserr. Good thing I downloaded it, uploading it back now. =D muwhahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]