New Best Guild on Ursin REALM

85 Human Paladin
Everything went back to 1500 man. lol. your achievements are in last jan+ this happened start of jan.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Don't get me wrong I don't doubt that you are a good player don't really know havent played with you, but you don't really have anything to go off of other than your word of being 2500 you see what I'm gettin at?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
yes dude they do speak the truth. you got 55 more points then we got in 108 games.

so using math which i learned in SCHOOL:

2200-2030 = 170 (rating you need)

170 divided by 55 = 3.0909090 (rating divided by how many points you get in 108 games)

108 x 3.0709090 = 333.818181 (how many games you need to play to get 2200)

isnt ironic that if you keep pace with your current TR growth that it will take HALF of 666 games to achieve your goal? half of tripsix? so you only have to be half as good as trip six to get it !!

333 games to go brother .. i bet you rage log before then like ALWAYS lol

im gonna do some arenas for a bit, gl hf.

sincerely hope someday you can taste the sweet nectar of elite weapons.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.rogueresource.com/?p=1509
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hopefully you can do more arenas, then comebacks in 40 mins or your never going to get above me. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/19/2011 11:49 AMPosted by Sadiator
Don't get me wrong I don't doubt that you are a good player don't really know havent played with you, but you don't really have anything to go off of other than your word of being 2500 you see what I'm gettin at?

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
that thing you linked proves what we are saying about the fact that you literally cheated your way to the ratings. there are plenty of other resources on the internet that say the same thing and i didnt bother finding one cause everyone knows.so even if you did get 2200 in 2z in that period it doesnt matter.

if someone was keeping score it would be like 8 - 1. its not my fault you dont understand half of my insults or the math i just gave you.

ill respond again when i hear a worthy insult or fact thats fresh to me.

/bow
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
like did you even read what you linked, im laughing out loud so hard

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It exploited mmr, not rating. >.> And if i woulda knew about it we woulda been playing 2800 MMR instead of 2600 i promise you lmao.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
no im sure you rage logged even when it was impossible to lose lololol

so what have we established so far

you are

a cheater and a liar thats never been to 2200 that claims every single person in the world was carried or has an op comp

and

im good with women, i make dope beats, i smoke dat shizznit errrday and i have a nice shiny 2200 weapon too!

darn i was expecting a way better fight from the legendary danwae... like how long did it take you to make that hangman character and what was its purpose?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/19/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Eazytopleaze
im good with women, i make dope beats, i smoke dat shizznit errrday and i have a nice shiny 2200 weapon too!

damn we need to be friends what a !@#$in thug %^- g

that was srs too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/19/2011 11:58 AMPosted by Danwae

Danwae the point I'm trying to make in case it wasn't made in my previous posts was this yes all of that info from your rogue resource is and was true, but no where in there at all or in any blue does it say they reset your statistics and achieves. Which if according to your memory you were "2500" your stats would show that but no sweat homie. You're a hero in my heart. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/19/2011 12:31 PMPosted by Sadiator

damn we need to be friends what a !@#$in thug %^- g

that was srs too.

holy crow so down inv me to vampire robots i wanna hang
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/19/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Eazytopleaze
vampire robots

wtf is a vampire robot?lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

How you got 2200, I myself do not know. I cannot fully say with 100 confindence that the whole carry revolved around the comp. Because comp alone with you, I STILL don't see it. Your hunter, lmfao. I carried him to 2k. And anyone who says otherwise can just watch your videos on youtube and know instantly that your keyboard turning !@# couldn't achieve $%^- on your own.

someone else quote this... will be the best paragraph ever created in the forums for all time.

'i cannot fully say with 100 confindence that the whole carry revolved around the comp'

the whole carry hes referring to was when all three of us got our 2k and 2200 achievements TOGETHER all at the same time as we grew and developed as a team into better players over a ton of games

Your hunter, lmfao. I carried him to 2k.'

my hunter still hasnt got 2k so this is just the best statement of all time ever. look up tastybait in the armory. love him to death but havent founda real team since cata started. and i started in s8

'And anyone who says otherwise can just watch your videos on youtube and know instantly that your keyboard turning !@# couldn't achieve $%^- on your own.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NaLOY3isrQ

8000 views on my channel says youre retarded. just because i have strafe bound doesnt mean i dont use my mouse to turn.... everyones allowed to be a noob their first season so excuse me for sucking in the videos where im a nelf hunter.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/19/2011 12:51 PMPosted by Sadiator
vampire robots

wtf is a vampire robot?lol

ohh crap thats another guy badiator i think

darn my bad, i get confuzzled.

im slowly leveling a hunter on the darkside but i wouldnt expect any miracles :)

come to the light!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Why is everyone getting so upset over 2200? Jeez
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/19/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Eazytopleaze
im slowly leveling a hunter on the darkside but i wouldnt expect any miracles :)

Nice what a stud. I'll be gone later today got a buddy thats gonna xfer me to join his rbg team. Idk if you talked to rose/byleth/goreybones but I didn't really come here for pvp of all realms, just came to chill with him and his crew but they turned on me. My rogue will probably still be here who knows!

Add me though if you want devindizzle07@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Damn whats with all this hate? What happened to being durotar heroes and best buddies in skype? Who's down to meet up at Tor'kren farm?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
why im in this idk but lets get going. first off tell frankie fu and tell him if i wanted to reminisce about frankie i would ask u(danwae) to smile and get a reminder of how Renee's vag looks. sorry i didnt bring you with all of your epic 359gear to my rbgs and must be really hard to pug groups on a server thats populated. since no one knew the mr.2500 danwae you didnt play and because you didnt have the jmccallly's of ursin askin for autographs you just sat in your pity.
people think i can walk now i really appreciate that....what a doucher. lol at paying for rbgs....josh your humor is epic i almost felt bad for the pic he posted but now after reading its kinda funny. ... the poster and stuffed animals in background kinda just screams you got pwned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]