New Best Guild on Ursin REALM

90 Worgen Warlock
really easy u used all my !@#$ bro. now i have to come up with new troll tech. thanks for throwing me underbus %^-*!@.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
of course trip comes in with the TKO piledriver and now that im knee deep in paladin tears im gonna stop and leave with two final statements:

why dont you tell all the listeners at home why you dont have your other paladin?

and an inside joke for my ol' homie:

"im just trolling you to make you into a better player"

----EASY2PLZ OVER N OUT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/19/2011 11:23 AMPosted by Sadiator
I know this isnt my argument or w/e but danwae you dont have 2200 stats or achieves after looking at your armory. Blizzard didn't reset jack !@#$ except mmr I know this because my highest 2s was 2500 running loldiscmage at the beginning of cata look at my achieve date. Blizz only reset mmr not stats or achieves just a lil fyi not tryin to piss anyone off, but I dont see an argument here at least about the game.

actually they did rest it for some because i seen a rogue with arena master and his highest ratings where like 1900... also as you can see

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Seconds/statistic#21:152

has arena master title and his highest 2s is 2051 and 5s 2085
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/19/2011 09:16 PMPosted by Yõní
actually they did rest it for some because i seen a rogue with arena master and his highest ratings where like 1900... also as you can see

It bugged for alot of people back before season 6 with statistics like this mage for instance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Daddyo/statistic#21:152

or this pally

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Starfun/statistic#21:152

Yet the achieves are still there..what I'm saying and have said before is Mr. Danwae has neither, which if it was really bugged you would have at least one. See what I mean? Not that it matters though. Not sayin he's a bad player just that his achieves/stats don't match up to his word that's all.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
well i do know the pally he played back when he was higher rated got perma bann not trying to take up for him just speaking what i know for fact
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm pretty sure Seconds got arena master post-s4, IE patch 3.0. It was the time between the end of season 4 and the beginning of Wotlk/season 5. During this time, you could still earn Arena Master, but the statistics page wasn't accurate. There were also a few various weeks that achievements and statistics were bugged during Wotlk. For example, look at Easy (you know, the mage that !@#$s on all of you but quit like 18 months ago). He never did any serious arena (EVER), yet he has a gladiator achievement. Check it out for yourself (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Easy/achievement#95:165); his statistics show he's played a total of 42 arenas EVER, and never broke 1500 PR. Yet, he's got a gladiator achievement. To my knowledge, however, there was none of this bugging during early Cata (IE when Danwe claims to be somewhat higher rated).

On a separate note:

Guys, we've got a 4 page (and growing) thread arguing over a 2k player who may or may not have earned/glitched to a 2500 (duelist) rating. I mean, this thread has been the most active fun to read on the Ursin forums in a LONG time. But seriously, let's grow up here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
know your role gollum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I do know it. I shit on all of you. Nothing new there. Move along.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'd recommend you learn your role too, but you already know it: COUNTERSPELLING THE ROGUE

ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xO-vPLRHDc&feature=plcp&context=C3303d89UDOEgsToPDskIv6bPHPatIx4sS_FEVZ3d5

I'm drunk, good night everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
listen you gomer pile lookalike i did that cause you trolled sean to death wow man get something new you've only posted that on 20 threads. and i would drink too if i looked like a shortbus allstar.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
shaggy with downs calling people out. LOOK OUT!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I workout I look like Ben Affleck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
fk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
fk

edit: fk
Edited by Jaxiz on 12/20/2011 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
You white, you Ben Affleck.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/20/2011 02:51 PMPosted by Kenks
I workout I look like Ben Affleck.

lies!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
h8 after
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Scumbag dk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]