@ Misha

85 Tauren Druid
12/27/2011 05:00 PMPosted by Adeptowns
No. Your error in grammar may not have meant successful troll, but your response is more than enough to call it just that. I could do this for days, by the way. Nothing I enjoy more than walking and talking circles around those of lesser intelligence.

you have failed sir, just give up
Reply Quote
53 Undead Mage
I haven't failed at all. Especially not because a couple of random no names said so.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
That's it sir, don't let these guys make you doubt yourself. I am crossing my fingers for you, I know you can do it!
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
We're all rooting for you!

Reply Quote
42 Tauren Druid
Hi, I figured out what you were trying to get me to do. I looked at your level 85 Druid. It did help me with the gear I'm wearing...definitely need to improve that with more dungeons.
What I was curious about is what animal do you like fighting with the most? Cat form seems really good. The bear I'm not so sure of though.
Thanks for running the dungeon with me today!
Susan
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
kitty form is for damage.
bear form is for armor.
tree form is for heals.
boomkin is for lawls.
seal form is how you get your power-ups and get to the hidden level.
Reply Quote
Please, SHUT THE !@#$ UP
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He could have been born on the 21st.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
KiN
I enjoy this much more than the Mother Goose !@#$ they used to feed me in Sunday School all those years ago
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Hi Will!

Happy Holidays, friend!

..now join the darkside!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]