questions about your realm.

85 Human Hunter
What's the people on this realm like?

I plan to X-fer a guild for Raiding on to this realm. (if I do not X-fer it i will simply start a new.)

Sunday, Monday. (perhaps Friday as well, but can't do Saturdays.)
EST times 11:40pm - 3am
How well would this go?
do you feel there are enough skilled raiders left?

I personally come with 8/8 experience and a ton of HM FL experience. I've been told I'm a good leader as well. But, regardless I really plan to create guild for raiding primary focus pvp side focus. Plz Post here with comments and opinions on the realm and if a new raiding guild's possible success level:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This realm gets a solid number of RBG's going, more than the average PvE realm. Not as many pug raids compared to the wrath days, but you usually see something forming in trade chat. Talent's spread a little thin among a large number of guilds (relative to other servers)... not sure how much success you'll have recruiting, since there's already a lot of guilds competing for the same pool of players. Most raid guilds start earlier than the times you post, so you might find a niche.

Good luck wherever you end up!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
thanks for the info!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]