Questions about your realm.

85 Human Hunter
What's the people on this realm like?

I plan to X-fer a guild for Raiding on to this realm. (if I do not X-fer it i will simply start a new.)

Sunday, Monday. (perhaps Friday as well, but can't do Saturdays.)
EST times 11:40pm - 3am
How well would this go?
do you feel there are enough skilled raiders left?

I personally come with 8/8 experience and a ton of HM FL experience. I've been told I'm a good leader as well. But, regardless I really plan to create guild for raiding primary focus pvp side focus. Plz Post here with comments and opinions on the realm and if a new raiding guild's possible success level:)
Edited by Ryeleigh on 12/20/2011 3:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
What's the people on this realm like?

I plan to X-fer a guild for Raiding on to this realm. (if I do not X-fer it i will simply start a new.)

Sunday, Monday. (perhaps Friday as well, but can't do Saturdays.)
EST times 11:40pm - 3am
How well would this go?
do you feel there are enough skilled raiders left?

I personally come with 8/8 experience and a ton of HM FL experience. I've been told I'm a good leader as well. But, regardless I really plan to create guild for raiding primary focus pvp side focus. Plz Post here with comments and opinions on the realm and if a new raiding guild's possible success level:)

11:40-3AM is a great timeslot. Trust me, I should know. I've been in 6 guilds that have sunk in that timeslot. The player base is great. In the best guild (which I was in) around that timeslot, we almost got past Saurfang Heroic before Cata! Trust me, you won't be disappointed if you x-fer here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]