Andorhal Presidential Elections

100 Undead Priest
It's time our third-world realm names a President, a King, a Deity... To sit on the throne towering above all the scrubs who call Andorhal home.

Vote for who you think should be our God. Who shows true class, skill, and charisma? Let the peons decide who will lead them.

- You cannot vote for yourself.
- You must choose 1 Alliance and 1 Horde player.
- Vote for the person's "main" or most known alias (this will represent the faction too, so you cant vote the same person for horde and alliance).
- Votes must be posted on a level 85 character that you are most known on (no alts).
- Give a sentence or two for the reasoning of your choice.

*All players who are level 85 are eligible to be voted for, choose your heroes.*
*The person you vote for must have an active account and their main on Andorhal*
*After the winner is decided on each faction, the real election will take place between the nominees*

Voting will go on until December 24th or 31st depending on how many votes are received.

I'll update this list as the votes come in.

Player - # of Votes
Turgoth - 4
Euphoric - 1
Carbonlight - 1

Player - # of Votes
Malatov - 4
Henrywrinkler - 1
Fire - 1
Edited by Huntingpz on 1/6/2012 11:04 AM PST
100 Undead Priest
Horde: Turgoth
He's been on this realm for a long time, and he's just plain sexy (and he knows it).

Alliance: Malatov
Great player, great hair, cute muffin top.
85 Human Warlock
Horde: Turgoth

Alliance: Fire
Flaming cute.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde: Turgoth. Hey, who else is there for the horde, honestly?

Alliance: Malatov. No matter whether or not you like him, he knows what he's doing.
Edited by Burgess on 12/16/2011 10:51 PM PST
48 Tauren Druid
Horde: Dopeshady

Alliance: IgnoranceOK
85 Night Elf Druid
Horde: Molotav
Alliance: Handsomepaul
85 Human Hunter
Horde: ?

Alliance: Malatov, Hero of the Alliance

He leads <ATP> to victory
100 Undead Priest
Claws, post on your 85 main.
Bear, choose 2 different people.
BM, Name a Horde player.

<3 you guys but follow the rules, this is super serious because Andorhal needs a leader in these dark times.
85 Night Elf Druid
Dear sir, Molotav and Handsomepaul are most definitely two different beings. I do not understand how you can think that one person can be two different races at the same time. Handsomepaul would not be seen dead communicating with such an inferior and disgusting race like the orcs, let alone be somehow related to one.
88 Orc Hunter
Uhh, excuse me? I am a murloc, not some swine-orc.
85 Night Elf Druid
Haha, look at this idiot orc trying to hide his inferior genes by putting a dead murloc's head on his own. Only a pathetic orc would defile a poor, innocent creature of Azeroth in such a way.
100 Undead Mage
12/17/2011 03:56 PMPosted by Battlemaster
Haha, look at this idiot orc trying to hide his inferior genes by putting a dead murloc's head on his own. Only a pathetic orc would defile a poor, innocent creature of Azeroth in such a way.

I see you wearing big bird
85 Night Elf Druid
Um, sir, these are bushes to better camouflage myself with so I do not startle the gentle creatures of the forest. Also, to blend in better with my surroundings when stalking Horde scum.

No offense.
Edited by Battlemaster on 12/17/2011 4:22 PM PST
88 Orc Hunter
Okay, sorry, I didnt realize you had an entire family of baby murloc eggs on your shoulders.

Oh, whats that, you dont? And I do? Yeah, sit the !@#$ down.
85 Night Elf Druid
Everybody knows that Murloc eggs must remain in water before hatching or else they'll dry out. You essentially have caviar on your shoulders. Dead baby murloc caviar. God help you if you ever walk under some seagulls.

You probably ripped those eggs out of the poor Murloc's uterus that you have sitting on your head. You pig.
Edited by Battlemaster on 12/17/2011 4:39 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
My fellow citizens of Andorhal, it is with the utmost sense of obligation, duty, and urgency that I come before you today... to announce my candidacy for the presidency of our fine server, Andorhal.

Make no mistake, times are tough. You don't have to be a politician to see things are bad out there. The auction houses are all but dead, world PvP is at an all time low, and gold sellers walk amongst us unfettered.

Yesssss, for many years now our great server has been in decline. For many years now the faction imbalance has threatened to rip us asunder. For many years now, PvP queue times have caused our valiant service men and women, to rot inside their rusting and outdated armor. And for many years now greed and gluttony has caused the elite guilds of our server, to grow fat on the spoils of our best and brightest.

Yes my friends, it is with a heavy heart that I stand before you today, and lay bare the many inadequacies of this server. And I would be lying to you if I said I was willing to live within the constructs of - and tolerate a moment longer - this broken system. And I would sooner be damned than sit back and watch the Malatovs and Rallys of this server take the oath of office, only to drag our fine people through the muck and stagnation of party politics for another four years.

You know, it has been a long time since this server had someone to look to, someone with values; a long time since the people of this server had a rock to stand on. My brothers and sisters, I will be that rock. I am as steadfast and unwavering as I have been for my entire life - all of which has been spent right here, on the Alliance side of the Andorhal server. That is RIGHT, my friends - how many of my esteemed opponents can say with a straight face that have remained faithful to this faction and this server, since the days of vanilla WoW. None, save for me.

But friends, this can't be another election where we settle for the lesser of two evils. It's time we make a change. It's time we vote for neither of the two evils, and we vote for hope. Have the audacity to hope... have the audacity to dream... have the courage to make the right decision.

Vote Jessmaster for Andorhal President.
85 Human Rogue
Horde: Molotav.

Alliance: Slokidlol.
85 Human Paladin
Alliance: Malatov
Because he has nice hair.

Horde: Euphoric
Because he is amazing!
3 Draenei Warrior
Carbon hordeside, Malatov for the alliance.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)