Andorhal Presidential Elections

(Locked)

100 Undead Mage
Um, sir, these are bushes to better camouflage myself with so I do not startle the gentle creatures of the forest. Also, to blend in better with my surroundings when stalking Horde scum.

No offense.

Why are you stalking me
100 Undead Priest
Updated

- You must choose 1 Alliance and 1 Horde player.
- Vote for the person's "main" or most known alias (this will represent the faction too, so you cant vote the same person for horde and alliance).
- Votes must be posted on a level 85 character that you are most known on (no alts).

As cute as Molotav is, votes for him will be cast for his Alliance warrior.

Keep 'em coming.
Edited by Huntingpz on 12/18/2011 9:02 PM PST
100 Goblin Warrior
Carbonlight, pretty sure he has never had sex with underage Filipino ladyboys and he doesn't swear, unless you count "skank", I don't count skank. I wish I could say the same for Euphoric, I'm not saying Euphoric has done said things, but I'm not saying he hasn't either.

I guess for alliance, Malatov? People seem to ride his nuts pretty hard, so I'd imagine he could be the Ron Paul of the election.
Edited by Minted on 12/23/2011 6:54 AM PST
100 Undead Priest
Been playing SW:TOR!

Anyways I was unhappy with the # of votes but whatever it is Andorhal.

Winners tied at a whopping 4 votes each!

Malatov and Turgjob.. err Turgoth!!!
100 Undead Priest
Server: Saber of Exar Kun

Sith Sorcerer lvl 43, should be 50 in next 2-3 days. Names Hunting of course :)

Some people from Ninja Pirates From Space actually play on the server, I ran into them randomly a couple weeks ago in a warzone. Joined their guild for superfuntime.
90 Human Paladin
I vote Battlemaster Horrigan of the Enclave, now & forevermore your protectorate.
Edited by Pity on 2/9/2012 11:34 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Carbonlight, pretty sure he has never had sex with underage Filipino ladyboys and he doesn't swear, unless you count "skank", I don't count skank. I wish I could say the same for Euphoric, I'm not saying Euphoric has done said things, but I'm not saying he hasn't either.

I agree, Carbon for prez. As for Euphoric, I think you're just salty about losing your gold :P
85 Troll Rogue
It's time our third-world realm names a President, a King, a Deity... To sit on the throne towering above all the scrubs who call Andorhal home.

Vote for who you think should be our God. Who shows true class, skill, and charisma? Let the peons decide who will lead them.

Rules:
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- You must choose 1 Alliance and 1 Horde player.
- Vote for the person's "main" or most known alias (this will represent the faction too, so you cant vote the same person for horde and alliance).
- Votes must be posted on a level 85 character that you are most known on (no alts).
- Give a sentence or two for the reasoning of your choice.

*All players who are level 85 are eligible to be voted for, choose your heroes.*
*The person you vote for must have an active account and their main on Andorhal*
*After the winner is decided on each faction, the real election will take place between the nominees*

Voting will go on until December 24th or 31st depending on how many votes are received.

I'll update this list as the votes come in.

Horde
Player - # of Votes
Turgoth - 4
Euphoric - 1
Carbonlight - 1

Alliance
Player - # of Votes
Malatov - 4
Henrywrinkler - 1
Fire - 1

GAMMON VOTE FOR GAMMON
90 Human Paladin
If you didn't get my vote, it's for Malotov.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Horde: Rallys: I think it goes without saying that he is an excellent leader. He leads the biggest guild on the realm.

Alliance: Malatoc: I think this person shows great leadership and also knows how to play every class extremely well.
100 Undead Priest
Voting is over nerds.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I want a recount.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Singori for president!
90 Human Paladin
01/31/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Deathspeed
Horde: Rallys: I think it goes without saying that he is an excellent leader. He leads the biggest guild on the realm.

Wrong. Just because he "leads the biggest guild" does NOT for ONE SECOND mean he's good or deserves any praise whatsoever. I've said it before and I'll say it again, just because you invite anyone you possibly can does NOT mean your guild is a powerhouse of any sort. They are horrid in PvE and their only high ratings are either in 5s, a dead bracket, or 2s where you can run any joke double dps comp and sky rocket to at least 2k. Alternatively, feral/healer and make kids cry. His leadership in 'world pvp' dare I say is not there. He doesn't call kill targets, he just finds someone he doesn't like and screams "get that derogatory-term-here"...soo...
01/31/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Deathspeed
Alliance: Malatoc: I think this person shows great leadership and also knows how to play every class extremely well.

*Malatov, but, you are extremely correct. Some might call this biased but you are also forgetting or not aware in most cases that I was very close to Rallys and held him very dear to me and my guild which he loved as much as we loved him. Doesn't mean I have to approve of how things are done on his part/the guild he leads. Malatov has an extremely superior battle prowess, one of the best I've come across in my time on this game, three or four realms and several faction changes between at least two of said realms. This is a very good opinion on your behalf and I approve of it very much, once again, not being biased. I've spoken with Rallys and done a lot more with him than I have or will have ever with Malatov.
90 Human Death Knight
Minted so cool but my warrior Jackalstein canot kill him.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]