PvP lvl 60 transmog!

14 Human Warrior
Hi blizzard, hi player from blizzard

first of all i am having fun from that game, enjoy the pvp and pve run, enjoy the guild system ,transmog item and all the thing which make the game more easier and fun to us.

But one thing which make me...desapointed from WoW game is...i can't transmog my pvp sword and shield for a pvp lvl 60 sword and shield, so i open this thread for all people who want to supporte our cause, i don't want to know the reason of why we can't transmog this to this, i don't wan't to fight for what item style would be the best...but for all the old player which been playing from Classic WoW i think we have the right to use to be like the Classic Wow with our new gear.

Ps. Sorry for bad spelling , english aint my first language

Hope to get alot of people for my reason .

Thank for understanding my feeling of distconten ( how ever we spell it)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You would need to post this bug in the appropriately named Bug Report Forum so that the QA staff can determine what might be causing the issue for the developers to fix.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I also want to use L60 PvP gear. The enhancement shaman set is awesome looking and was famous back in the day. I was unable to transmog the Warlord's Earthshaker set, to be specific.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/17/2011 01:04 AMPosted by Taraezor
I also want to use L60 PvP gear. The enhancement shaman set is awesome looking and was famous back in the day. I was unable to transmog the Warlord's Earthshaker set, to be specific.

12/16/2011 11:52 PMPosted by Flatspriest
You would need to post this bug in the appropriately named Bug Report Forum so that the QA staff can determine what might be causing the issue for the developers to fix.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is not a bug. It is designed this way intentionally. Also, petition threads are not allowed on the forums. Asking for other people to "voice support" in a thread is not constructive.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275742?page=9#178

The items out in the world (Marshals, Grand Marshal’s, High Warlord, etc) that use the level 60 PvP art are un-transmogrifiable (including the item level 115 stuff that shares the name from Burning Crusade).

In Area 52 a set of vendors has replaced the PvP Vendors who used to live there. Grex Brainboiler, Krixel Pinchwhistle, Tini Smalls, Kezzik the Striker, Big Zokk Torquewrench, and Leeni “Smiley” Smalls. These vendors sell new, transmogrifiable versions of the classic armor to players who have the Feat of Strength for Legionnaire/Knight-Captain or higher under the old PvP system.

There was a bug with the Feat of Strength granting access to these items, but was hotfixed within the last couple of minutes. If you meet the criteria log out and back in and you should be able to access the vendor.

The design intent with the Feat of Strength achievement requirement was specifically to limit these particular art styles to players who earned them through the OG (and relentlessly difficult) PvP honor system, while keeping the door open to reward them to more people in the future.

In a future patch the items sold by the Area 52 vendors will also be renamed ‘Replica of’ to be more consistent with the items sold by the Darkmoon Faire – they’re currently exact duplicates of the original items that allow transmogrification, which is obviously a bit confusing.

Potentially related, since he’s in the same area, Kezzik the Striker sells inaccessible Season 1 Gladiator’s, Season 2 Merciless Gladiator’s, and Season 3 Vengeful Gladiator’s gear to all players, as the majority of that gear didn’t have restrictions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]